RIU: Shittier than I thought

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
They banned me for posting this.

“Any assclown should know by now unless they’ve been busy pounding sand that it takes 8 weeks after introducing pollin to the female plant to produce healthy mature seeds.”

It fired up “veto” I guess idk.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They banned me for posting this.

“Any assclown should know by now unless they’ve been busy pounding sand that it takes 8 weeks after introducing pollin to the female plant to produce healthy mature seeds.”

It fired up “veto” I guess idk.
How is that even remotely a banable offense? I’ve been poking my head in there, once every couple of weeks, and every time I visit it takes about 10 minutes before I’m reminded of why I stopped posting there. That place is a fantastic example to show people that not all pot smokers/growers are happy hippies.

Here's my ban....a sponsor created a giveaway. Said sponsor said to make a thread showing your plants and grows. I make that thread but it got bombarded with pissed off people....you know the I am mad because you dont grow my way crew....anyways....I was banned and thread removed because of it. Still won the fucking light anyways but still...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Here's my ban....a sponsor created a giveaway. Said sponsor said to make a thread showing your plants and grows. I make that thread but it got bombarded with pissed off people....you know the I am mad because you dont grow my way crew....anyways....I was banned and thread removed because of it. Still won the fucking light anyways but still...
Pretty sure I was just guilty by association lol. For real ,to this day I can't tell u why I was bounced . Just glad af I was ! I'd never have come here . This place is THE BEST

Pretty sure I was just guilty by association lol. For real ,to this day I can't tell u why I was bounced . Just glad af I was ! I'd never have come here . This place is THE BEST
But for real though....you seen that thread and you know I never once used profanity or disrespected ANY members there. Just was getting to much backlash I guess. Oh well....As you said, here we are and couldnt be happier.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
But for real though....you seen that thread and you know I never once used profanity or disrespected ANY members there. Just was getting to much backlash I guess. Oh well....As you said, here we are and couldnt be happier.
It's fuct . If u don't agree with something they fucking torture you until u do or u leave . How awful to do that to people. And it's always a certain few that gang up . It's not right. It's actually kinda sad if u get to the point where u are doing this on a consistent basis . Like how bored and or miserable do u have to be to do that 😂

Last edited:
It's fuct . If u don't agree with something they fucking torture you until u do or u leave . How awful to do that to people. And it's always a certain few that gang up . It's not right
I remember a guy saying something about Mars being made in China then went and said go order a light from Alibaba and get this...." as it was being made and shipped in Chenzen!!!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I remember a guy saying something about Mars being made in China then went and said go order a light from Alibaba and get this...." as it was being made and shipped in Chenzen!!!
I used to have a hardon against Mars, because I don’t agree with their marketing strategies, and I just despise how they flood forums with peoples Mars Hydro grow journals just to use them for free advertising. I just don’t care anymore, though, because I’m tired of trying to explain that to people. I personally will never give them a penny, but I did recommend one of their lights for my friend’s daughter who is learning to grow. I know she can’t afford to buy something more reliable, and Mars Hydro’s newer lights are at least a lot better than most of the other shit she would buy from Amazon, so I figured they would be decent for her to start with.

I used to have a hardon against Mars, because I don’t agree with their marketing strategies, and I just despise how they flood forums with peoples Mars Hydro grow journals just to use them for free advertising. I just don’t care anymore, though, because I’m tired of trying to explain that to people. I personally will never give them a penny, but I did recommend one of their lights for my friend’s daughter who is learning to grow. I know she can’t afford to buy something more reliable, and Mars Hydro’s newer lights are at least a lot better than most of the other shit she would buy from Amazon, so I figured they would be decent for her to start with.
At one point, I grew using all Mars Hydro....hell I got one fired up right now. I don't mind their advertising as for a new grower ( like you mentioned your friend's daughter ) because sometimes winning one sometimes can help a million times better then what they currently use. I remember the feeling of using blurples then firing up the TS-1000 for the first time. Made me look at growing completely different as it was white light. But if I was gonna send out free lights by the hundreds....wouldnt you want that product written about and used so others can see? I hard heard of their shady marketing with their old lights....I was not around for that. I am only able to speak on them now and how they've been in the past year and a half. For a " cheaper then most option " they grow fantastic plants. If i didnt upgrade my spaces....you would 110% see me growing under all their lights.