RIU: Shittier than I thought

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
So... I guess somebody comes over to this site from RIU... and snitches back to the mods at RIU. I posted in one of the threads here about some of the bullshit that goes on over there. I went over there to check out the MMA thread, one of the few places I tread over there anymore, and I was told that my account had been deactivated for rules violations. I haven't even posted on that site in months. Lol. Gotta be the worst weed growing site on the net. Fuck RIU 😂😂😂

6.0.png

Deez. Nutz

Yes, I too was on that website mainly on the seed and strain review section until one fateful day I paid a visit to the political discussion forum.

At the time all these antifa types were going on about how Biden was suddeny a racist because he said he had to work with separatist types to get legislation passed. Consequently, I stated it's amazing hes a racist because he HADto work with these types, but of course Barak is NOT a racist, even after he CHOSE to work with farrakhan, wright, and called the lying, obese, racist piece of shit Al Sharpton one of "his most trusted advisors"

Of course, speaking truth and pointing out their abject hypocrisy and double standards got me banned, lol

Yeah sure, having your closest, most trusted advisors, those that call for the death of blue eyed devis, call Hitler a great man, fabricate racial assault hoaxes, call people crackers, honkeys, white whores, hymies, etc. That does NOT make one racist...well at least not if you're black.

This didnt go over well with some uncle someone, and the ban soon followed. Lol

Yes, I too was on that website mainly on the seed and strain review section until one fateful day I paid a visit to the political discussion forum.

At the time all these antifa types were going on about how Biden was suddeny a racist because he said he had to work with separatist types to get legislation passed. Consequently, I stated it's amazing hes a racist because he HADto work with these types, but of course Barak is NOT a racist, even after he CHOSE to work with farrakhan, wright, and called the lying, obese, racist piece of shit Al Sharpton one of "his most trusted advisors"

Of course, speaking truth and pointing out their abject hypocrisy and double standards got me banned, lol

Yeah sure, having your closest, most trusted advisors, those that call for the death of blue eyed devis, call Hitler a great man, fabricate racial assault hoaxes, call people crackers, honkeys, white whores, hymies, etc. That does NOT make one racist...well at least not if you're black.

Uncle Buck is my friend. I am telling him everything you said. Good day to you sir!

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage

The toke n talk is a little polluted over there as well. The only time I posted in politics was in relation to climate change. Lots of ppl have apparently had run-ins with somebody's uncle :p