RIU Expat Ready For New Experience

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I’ve been lurking for a couple months now and after getting some Bridezilla, Banana Orange Daiquiri, and Purple Cake I knew it was time to finally make an account. I was hesitant to even buy beans made by Heisen after all the RIU drama but all of the pics have been pure 🔥🔥 so I finally did but not after missing out on all those A-Dub crosses 😭. Anyways, I’ve been growing about 3 years now but this past year is where I’ve started focusing on quality genetics. I hope to gain lots of knowledge from you older more experienced folks

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Thanks for the warm welcome all! I’ve spent the past couple of days reading up on some journals (aka almost all of them minus like 5). I’m tempted to get one started but I am bad at keeping things updated and usually just like to upload pics. I’m ready to get my next grow growing with some new tips i’ve picked up the past 2 days. I’m not the most talkative person, even on the net, and I prefer observing but i’m hoping to change that come 2020 😈

Last edited:

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Thanks for the warm welcome all! I’ve spent the past couple of days reading up on some journals (aka almost all of them minus like 5). I’m tempted to get one started but I am bad at keeping things updated and usually just like to upload pics. I’m ready to get my next grow growing with some new tips i’ve picked up the past 2 days. I’m not the most talkative person, even on the net, and I prefer observing but i’m hoping to change that come 2020 😈
Start a journal and post update pics as you see fit. There are no rules.

Be the change. (y)

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Take some time to cruise through some of the user journals and not just the HB thread. The talent accumulating here is pretty awesome.
I finished the HB thread before I even joined lol and have been reading all of the journals making my way from oldest to new and I’m now on the first page. 😁 I’ve been jotting down some ideas for my next grow

Last edited: