Quick question about transplanting clones....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don't do the transplants like other do....I go Solo right to final pot. Just makes life easier for me as I usually have 20-30 plants going between my 3 areas. I'll have to grab it and see how it does though. Thanks!!!
That’s how I always did my plants, too...solo straight to 5 gallon pots. For my current grow I’m using 10 gal pots so I went from solo to 3L, then to 1.5gal, then to 10gal. When I put stakes in the pots the other day the solid felt like it was full of nice thick roots. Everything I’ve done with this grow has been different, though, so so many different variables could’ve impacted that, so I’m going to stick with that for the next grow. But I also only grow 4-6 plants at a time.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I have seen alot of growers swear by it...I think it's like $20 USD for a bottle. I think I'll have to grab it because I have big plans for cloning and possible a chuck or 2 can happen. But I do not breed so I would need to learn a little about traits and genes.
Check out xtreme gardening. They might still have sample packs available . Comes with teas, azos and mycos. Just dont do what I did and blind grab the azos before the final transplant. Those little fuckers can almost feed a plant on they're own.