Question about your super colourful girls

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Try this one works great. I have this one also.
Read down through the thread will give you some ideas. I used the commander tote from Lowe's.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Ahh I know it’s just so loud. I have a neighbour above me but I will give it a try and see what I can do.

I have Marina 200 and 100 air pumps as well. I like the 200
Air is the trick, clone in 7 to 10 days. Mine is not loud. I super glue the airstones to the tube bottom. Maybe sit it on a towel

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Ahh I know it’s just so loud. I have a neighbour above me but I will give it a try and see what I can do.

I have Marina 200 and 100 air pumps as well. I like the 200
You might have issues trying to clone with those air pumps. Since I switched to the 4 port pump I have not lost a clone.

F series

Insanely Active Member
A while back I had an outdoor plant that turned purple like that. It was a gorilla grow. In veg it showed no color. In first few weeks of flower when I finally made it back to check on them was still pure green. When I went back near harvest for my next visit. It was like Barney found my plant and made love to it. Pure purple I was in complete shock. I thought I did something wrong. I thought it was pretty dam good smoke but not the best smoke wise. But other people swore it was the best stuff they ever smoked ever.
I swear all these ass holes see purple and it's the best ever

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I haven't had one with colorful buds yet. What I have seen in various threads and reviews is that the genetics for those tend towards color and flavor at the expense of potency. That's cool, variety is great and the colors make the garden pop.

I think the key to the colors on any of them (other than the genetics) is just getting them through flower healthy. If they are genetically disposed to having colors, they will either show them right away or it will wait until they start to fade.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
IMG_20200201_200705988.jpgthis is a bagseed plant I have been cloning for a couple years, it is super potent, but if I let it go too long, it looks black when it's dry. frosty as hell and makes the best hash ever.Screenshot_20200227-214034.png