Question about your super colourful girls

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I have never had a plant be anything but green and then fade and die, no cool blue’s or purple’s. But this run I have a plant in veg that is throwing mad colours already and I’m wondering, for the people out there with super colourful buds, did any of your plants show coloration during veg?

This girl is definitely growing slower than all the rest. It had a stall for about 2-3 weeks but then started again, but still slow growth comparatively. I’m wondering if I’ve just stressed her into this problem or if this is somewhat normal and she’s growing slower maybe because of less photosynthesis due to coloured leaves or something of that nature? Either way, I’m really excited for her and this new learning experience.

This is the latest I have of her:

IMG_1994.jpg

Any and all input is very much appreciated! ☮

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow phenomenal colouring you’ve got going there! I would literally be freaking out if this girl turns out looking even partly that colourful!

Great job! How did she smoke?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
A while back I had an outdoor plant that turned purple like that. It was a gorilla grow. In veg it showed no color. In first few weeks of flower when I finally made it back to check on them was still pure green. When I went back near harvest for my next visit. It was like Barney found my plant and made love to it. Pure purple I was in complete shock. I thought I did something wrong. I thought it was pretty dam good smoke but not the best smoke wise. But other people swore it was the best stuff they ever smoked ever.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
What strain is that ? Im new to the purple thing as well I have a strawberry pupil from mms that's showing purple on the undersides of the leaves . Best of luck ! Can't wait to see how she turns out

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Wow phenomenal colouring you’ve got going there! I would literally be freaking out if this girl turns out looking even partly that colourful!

Great job! How did she smoke?
Funny thing is I don’t smoke anymore due to work reasons but I really enjoy growing so anyway short story my cousin got most of the purple from me very smoothe almost like a menthol flavor he said it wasn’t as potent as what he was getting but flavor was there

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Funny thing is I don’t smoke anymore due to work reasons but I really enjoy growing so anyway short story my cousin got most of the purple from me very smoothe almost like a menthol flavor he said it wasn’t as potent as what he was getting but flavor was there
That’s cool! Thank you! Oh and what strain is she by the way? :)

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Bought them off attitude seeds the breeder was sweet seeds bloody skunk and dark devil I also ran a cream mandarins from them and red poison them two phenos stayed green though very fun to grow

DIRT

20181210_181123.jpg
Buddha seeds auto pk..65ish days from seed. Fruity menthol kinda hard to explain,
Definitley unique.
Nice relaxing buzz.
I made f1's auto pk x auto godzilla grape/kushryder.
Haven't ran them yet.
Had a nice cherry cough syrup tasting
Magenta purple lady with great structure,
Can't seem to find the pic.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Mine is blue Dream from Nirvana. I have another one beside it but she’s all green so far. Thank you, I will definitely be keeping close track of this girl! :)
Blue dream will be a colorful plant. Make sure you clone that one before you flip to flower. Purple punch is colorful during veg also. Stalk was the size of a 3" tree branch.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Blue dream will be a colorful plant. Make sure you clone that on before you flip to flower. Purple punch is colorful during veg also. Stalk was the size of a 3" tree branch.
Yes that is most certainly the plan! I’m hoping for a super colourful banger I can keep around for a long time :) I’m also putting together a little bubble cloner for this next clone run.

And very nice plant @DIRT ! The faded leaves make her pop even more!

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Yes that is most certainly the plan! I’m hoping for a super colourful banger I can keep around for a long time :) I’m also putting together a little bubble cloner for this next clone run.

And very nice plant @DIRT ! The faded leaves make her pop even more!
Try this one works great. I have this one also.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm getting ready to run the purple dream. Putting it in RDWC tomorrow. It is purple punch x blue dream. I'll let you know what color I have.
Oh that’s sweet!! Ya I saw H’s Blue Dream, his looks like a pretty momma! I will look out for your updates on her :D And good luck with her!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Try this one works great. I have this one also.
Oh wow that is almost exactly what I had in mind!! Probably even smaller but yes thank you very much that’s great!

I didn’t think of a side tube, shouldn’t be hard :)