QB132 V2 Quantum Boards × 1 V2 3000K

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ghost og had a late start, started 12 12 with the rest of em and loving it! Look at those roots. Keeping up with the transition nutes 1/2 strength because im running autos along side.
The autos are amnesia by seeds man and supposedly up to 25% thc will will see. Looking good though. Just switched a week ago.0419191226a.jpg0419191234.jpg0419191234a.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
In the research I've done due to a pots potential manufacturing differences a 100k pot may not really be a 100k in true test. Test it with a multimeter and see.
Ive been taught to go with a 110k pot to accommodate those inaccuracies. Gromau goes over the how and why, very well in one of his tutorial vids.
I used a fluke. Multimeter.
Hmm. I hung it anyway. I need to get a side job to afford my new led addict...i mean hobby

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
In the research I've done due to a pots potential manufacturing differences a 100k pot may not really be a 100k in true test. Test it with a multimeter and see.
Ive been taught to go with a 110k pot to accommodate those inaccuracies. Gromau goes over the how and why, very well in one of his tutorial vids.
Fuck me!! Out of curiosity I tested the other one. 130 wide open. That's my luck for testing after!!