PTSD Political Pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Nope not spice but hearing those hemp packs that's been sprayed Makin to the Midwest and dudes on IG have shown it's better to freeze, pulverize, the roll hemp thru it, looks good and frosty, and slowly melts into top layer. Most distillate is just piss poor rso, etc or made out of same material. I guess it's more of a prob than many realize. I'm not sure the commersh I see around isn't that. You scope it, not hardly any glands and it's been trimmed so tight, kinda looks like good nugs, but won't hardly get a mouse high, lol. Money money money

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Nope not spice but hearing those hemp packs that's been sprayed Makin to the Midwest and dudes on IG have shown it's better to freeze, pulverize, the roll hemp thru it, looks good and frosty, and slowly melts into top layer. Most distillate is just piss poor rso, etc or made out of same material. I guess it's more of a prob than many realize. I'm not sure the commersh I see around isn't that. You scope it, not hardly any glands and it's been trimmed so tight, kinda looks like good nugs, but won't hardly get a mouse high, lol. Money money money
So weird

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Spice was a complete synthetic sprayed, the distillate they use is some form of weed oil, not synthetic chemicals. That's how it's gittin pass the commersh dealers. But it's not very potent on top of hemp when folks expecting fire, lol. Think moon rocks etc, cept those are supposed to be rolled in kief, lol, they been busting folks out on IG bout such thing, including food coloring, etc. To make a buck. Anymore, if you don't grow your own, it seems, no telling what it is, what's in it, lol. Lawdy

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Spice was a complete synthetic sprayed, the distillate they use is some form of weed oil, not synthetic chemicals. That's how it's gittin pass the commersh dealers. But it's not very potent on top of hemp when folks expecting fire, lol. Think moon rocks etc, cept those are supposed to be rolled in kief, lol, they been busting folks out on IG bout such thing, including food coloring, etc. To make a buck. Anymore, if you don't grow your own, it seems, no telling what it is, what's in it, lol. Lawdy
Yeah, I wouldn’t trust anything from the street anymore.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Is heisen hooking everyone up. He’s taking over the world
I just went over to RIU for my daily dose of insanity. The USA Today article about this was posted over there and it immediately turned into a thread about how Trump is probably responsible for this and it is just his attempt to further divide the US and China 😂

Then that "sarahjane211" woman, who lives in China, made a comment about Trump saying "He may be an arsehole, but he's no Hilary" and they immediatly jumped on her, called her out as a sock, and deleted her comment. The only way I knew it was there was because she was quoted. What a toxic bunch those people are over there.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I just went over to RIU for my daily dose of insanity. The USA Today article about this was posted over there and it immediately turned into a thread about how Trump is probably responsible for this and it is just his attempt to further divide the US and China 😂

Then that "sarahjane211" woman, who lives in China, made a comment about Trump saying "He may be an arsehole, but he's no Hilary" and they immediatly jumped on her, called her out as a sock, and deleted her comment. The only way I knew it was there was because she was quoted. What a toxic bunch those people are over there.
Ya , they are fucked

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Fuck your pussy PTSD, did you think signing up to be a soldier was gonna be easy? And fuck y'all for whining over dead relatives, we all got em, shut your sniveling asses up, lol no wonder the world in shape it is today

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
This is a very strange thread. :unsure:
I'm pretty sure he's just trying to get me fired up over this comment I made in another thread.

My sister has told me flat out that she doesn't care how they win, as long as they win. She doesn't care if they violate the law or the constitution. As far as she's concerned the right does so why shouldn't the left? This sister of mine (I have many) also once told me, when I told her the VA thought I may have signs of PTSD, that I couldn't possibly have PTSD because I was never in combat. I had to explain to her how stressful it can be on anyone to be in the middle east with SCUD warnings and attempts to bring bombs on base happening on a daily basis. She still had the gall to say to me "that's still not combat". She's 7 years older than me but very naive when it comes to stuff like that...and a HUGE supporter of the left.
Kind of funny, though, because I never even claimed to have PTSD, I just said my doctor said I have signs of it, and he would've understood that if he had reading comprehension skills. In fact, I even mentioned earlier on how much I missed being in the military. My post was about how naive my sister can be but I think it hurt his feelings because my sister has similar political ideologies as him.

Pretty stupid to rename his thread the way he did, though, instead of just commenting in the thread my comment is in.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Fuck your pussy PTSD, did you think signing up to be a soldier was gonna be easy? And fuck y'all for whining over dead relatives, we all got em, shut your sniveling asses up, lol no wonder the world in shape it is today
PTSD isnt a joke. If you've ever been shot at etc. Epecially constantly you would have some sympathy. It's not just fear, nightmares, trigger sounds, it can make the world emotionless and grey as nothing is stimulating anymore. While I agree it's a job people chose to do and many for less than patriotic reasons. It isnt something to poke fun at. The torment of war doesn't always end when deployment ends. As far as PTSD treefarmer style.... well you can get that working at Safeway.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

I'd be more worried about anthrax or some new Corona style disease in the package . Maybe that cool new swine flew that popped up.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
PTSD isnt a joke. If you've ever been shot at etc. Epecially constantly you would have some sympathy. It's not just fear, nightmares, trigger sounds, it can make the world emotionless and grey as nothing is stimulating anymore. While I agree it's a job people chose to do and many for less than patriotic reasons. It isnt something to poke fun at. The torment of war doesn't always end when deployment ends. As far as PTSD treefarmer style.... well you can get that working at Safeway.
I got shot at a lot and I wouldn't necessarily agree with you on that. Its PTS, drop the D. Most of what I see is guys miss it, miss their buddies, miss the deployments, miss the simplicity, miss getting shot at, miss war. They get out and they have no mission, no idea what they're going to do for the rest of their life and turn to booze or worse. The other PTS is from stuff like traumatic brain injuries, getting your ass blown up. Ive seen guys go from normal to medically retired from one big blast. No physical injury but their brain got rattled so bad it doesn't work the same anymore. Watched it happen to 2 guys that got blown up at the same time, no real physical injuries just some shrapnel, both medically retired. Never went out on another op.

PTS is a real thing, I guess people that never left a FOB, could have it too. A lot of bases I was at took mortar fire, after a while you become numb to it. I always figured the more time spent out in the shit the better my odds of not getting mortared. Maybe that scared them not sure. Everyone is different.

Done posting in this thread, don't want to be associated with a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.