<< Pretty Little Trees with SG >>

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
I am just now getting around to looking at your journal. Very nice she is going to drop the hammer on weight for sure. Nice to see you over here i hardly ever go back over to RIU, You haven't seen @tangerine post over there lately have you?
I no longer frequent RIU. I'm not certain about @tangerine...

Thanks for the words though :D

suthrngrwr

Tinfoil Hat (G13 x Blueberry Headband), guessing she is a Blueberry sativa leaner if the genetics are true. Regardless, she has an interesting aroma developing -- fruity, floral and sweet with a touch of sour and gas. Reminds me of the aroma after opening a bag of Trix cereal. Ideal terps for daytime use effects. Exactly what I have been waiting for 🤤

Last edited:

suthrngrwr

Toga Party, Animal Cookies leaner. Has this funky industrial creamy scent to it. Almost like an orange peel dipped in carpet glue or something similar. Very distinct nose to her and covered in resin by day 35. This one will definitely get a clone run.

Last edited:

suthrngrwr

Someone's got their shit dialed TF in! Those sundae crosses have me drooling bro. They look incredible curious how they'll smoke. By the way you've got some nice handwriting, fancy ass S's 🤣🤣🤣
Won't lie, when I started growing and taking hand written notes and labelling plant markers, my handwriting was chicken scratch. I definitely made a concerted effort to improve and those pretty S's are the outcome 🤣

suthrngrwr

Lost this girl too. Animal Cookies x Orange Cookies — this one is Orange Cookies dominant. Super fragrant orange citrus and piney fuel. Reminded me of Orange Gojo pumice cleaner. This one would have made stupid tasty extracts.

0F521D9F-8E5B-45D3-AD8E-EC4C0861FA93.jpeg
349DA3F4-0E1E-4837-9A28-4A2A30B7356F.jpeg

Here is the Animal Cookies leaner that I was able to keep. Smells of sweet citrus and earthy spices. Reminds me of holiday cookies with clove, cardamom, etc.
2098BFF3-615E-47C5-8D91-AF63F6A2C0FD.jpeg
49F1BBAD-3BFF-498E-8EC5-D92FEA9DE91D.jpeg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Brisco’s Bargain Beans Copper Chem F2 freebie selection. She smells strongly of mechanical grease soaked rags and artificial watermelon-lemon zest. Didn’t catch any flower pics yet — gonna get her in the photo booth this time. Super vigorous and strong branching.
View attachment 28368
@suthrngrwr the copper Chem's we got from Greenpoint are F 1's correct? Curious what the stretch and flower time will be with that pheno.