<< Pretty Little Trees with SG >>

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
I’m on a feminized kick on account of losing access to a larger grow space. Putting together plans to find a permanent location with at least 200 square feet of flower room. So, I’ll be collecting genetics over the next few months until that plan comes to fruition.

In the meantime, here is what I have growing now:

Sour Sundae, Sundae Strudel (not pictured), Toga Party (Cannarado FEM) and G13 x Blueberry Headband (3 seeds gifted to me a year ago, unknown breeder but it could be Emerald Triangle) which I have dubbed “Mind Control”. These are two weeks out from germination.

suthrngrwr

Sour Sundae Ultra Sour leaner. Her stem rub aroma is sharp/sour/floral. Seriously strong lateral growth and vigor. Even the lowest nodes are stretching toward the light very quickly. She requires caging and/or careful pruning of lower branches to ensure she doesn’t crowd herself.

Sour Sundae #2, stem rub is sharp/sour/grape/fruit. She looks like a proper 50/50 leaner.

Sour Sundae #3. Looks and smells like a Sundae Driver leaner.

Sundae Strudel displaying broad leaf dominance. Not expecting much stretch for these.

Tinfoil Hat (G13 x Blueberry Headband) number 1. Growing like Bubba Kush (slow veg growth) and looking like Blueberry (whorled arrangement)— looking at the lineage, it looks like this was bred from feminized seed stock by using a reversed Bubba Kush cut.

Tinfoil Hat number 2. Definitely a hybrid phenotype. More internode space than her sister and more floral in her stem rub (which I would assume is from the G13).

suthrngrwr

Holy shit — never really understood what hybrid vigor or stretch was until this flower run. I have the tent dialed in so well and my home made LAB and ferments have kicked the plants into over drive. Feeding MegaCrop only. I didn’t really believe how important the microbiome of plant roots was, at least via first hand experience. Pics to come of the beautiful girls when lights flip on in an hour!

suthrngrwr

Found male preflowers on the Sundae Strudel forming below the canopy, about half way up the height of the plant. Nodes above that are all female flowers; plucked off the offending preflowers.

Just germinated a pack of Copper Chem F2s courtesy of @Amos Otis aka Brisco’s Bargain Beans. I had to run these F2s as I would love a colorful, potent and terpy Chem D plant that grows well.

Then we’ve got Cannarado’s Toga Party #2 through #6 germinated, as well as some East Cake and Sundae Strudel #3 through #8.

Rounding it all off I popped 30 seeds of my own chuck, Critical Kush x The Deputy. Only half those seeds will be sexed (looking for vigorous plants only) and the remaining girls will be competing for selection. I’m looking for a solid spicy, citrus kush plant so we’ll see what evolution has in store for us.

Otherwise the current round of flowering plants is entering week 3 and flower set has started. Most of the plants have filled in nicely for flower!

suthrngrwr

Best 2 of 3 Sour Sundae cuts (even the 6 to 8 inch cuts reek when you get near them) blew roots in 7 days. I’m talking multiple strong, fibrous root tips. No rooting hormone, just rock wool plugs and humidity domed.

We’re rocking along through flower now, just pruned most of the old leaves from the plants to encourage maximum flower production. Girlfriend said she is nervous about the stench coming from the room now 😤

suthrngrwr

End of week 4 is upon us. Flower set is in full swing now with all plants developing and abundance of flowers. I don’t have solid experience with larger plants, however I’m guessing the largest of the 8 plants (all in 5 gallon smart pots) will yield 1.5 to 2 ounces dried per gallon of root zone. Anyone want to make bets here?

Sour Sundae #1 is impressive. She grows like a monster, stretching out through flower thus far she has more than doubled in size (probably 2.5x her size since the start of 12/12).

This girl would set records if grown outdoor from seed or tissue culture. Her vigor is the craziest I have seen to date, other than an East Cake cut I didn’t get to finish flowering. She was absolutely bananas.