Post a pic

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a pet opossum, that just doesn't know that yet.
I put out a bit of cat food every few days to try and attract feral cats (to kill chipmunks, NOT TO EAT!!!) but stoners are up at all hours so occasionally I see it nosing around.

Oh - post a pic: I have had several tomato hornworms get parasitized by wasps. If I find one I'll leave it and let it hatch more wasps.
This morning it was a full size (but shriveled) hornworm. I thought the wasp was laying more eggs. Nope, it was feasting. Almost gone now.
IMG_1204.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Have a 10hp evinrude for it.
when you see a storm brewing ,start heading for the boat ramp then! a20 or 25 horse motor would help a lot trying to get away from a storm!i've been caught in a few of those storms rain gear is useless, speed is your friend to outrun a bad one hail hurts, seting in the middle of a lake !i have a 20ft long allweld with a 70 inch bottom you can lift a cat battery and never take water over the side i run a 70 horse motor on it ,does real good pulling lines we are allowed two 50 hook lines on our regular fishing lic.as soon as it snows i'll head for the rock river , to set lines out.a lot of times i will have a fish on every other hook!

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sooooo I am saving cardboard for a super-charged worm bedding. I have added some raw peat, dry coco coir, dried cannabis leftovers, powdered minerals, coffee grounds, the works. I have a 2'x2'cheapo raised bed I started filling with the goodies, then I put a blanket over the top so the cat wouldn't shit in it.
IMG_1349.JPG
Turns out shredded cardboard that smells like all that good dirt stuff is fine as bedding LOL
IMG_1351.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Sooooo I am saving cardboard for a super-charged worm bedding. I have added some raw peat, dry coco coir, dried cannabis leftovers, powdered minerals, coffee grounds, the works. I have a 2'x2'cheapo raised bed I started filling with the goodies, then I put a blanket over the top so the cat wouldn't shit in it.
View attachment 139289
Turns out shredded cardboard that smells like all that good dirt stuff is fine as bedding LOL
View attachment 139290
looks like someone found the extra 2degrees warmer spot!