Popcorn Machine Advice

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As a side note, if you had a photoperiod plant that you could train and prune without doing damage, you could make a nice flat canopy that would work better with your light.

If you expand (we all do šŸ˜) that's a perfect veg light to get things ready for your flower tent LOL

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Lol after I had my coffee and doobie, I had a better look at this post, thing I see:

1. Itā€™s only day 50, theyā€™ll fill out but wonā€™t ā€œstackā€.
2. Did you top the plant? IME topping ā€œmostā€ autos stunts their growth and spreads the auxins around confusing the plant and wasting precious days.
3. Just by looking at the leaves it seems you have low humidity, and you are border line over fertilizing, notice the start of creping on the upper half of the plant?
4. The top half of the plant is stressed from something, it may be too hot up there, autos like a cooler temp. Or download a light meter app and see just how much itā€™s getting and the difference around the plant, report these finding back please.
5. Pull your hot air out of the top vent and let cool fresh air in through the bottom. It looks like your exhaust ducting is pulling from the lower half of your tent. Heat stress make most autos run like a coward.
6. Autos use nutrients at weird times, notice how they grow in spurts then fill, then spurts and fill. Then they pack on the buds and fill out throughout the plant fast, these are the times you need to make sure they have what they need, most problems people have is with underestimating the amount of cal mag these babies go through when building, adding dolomitic lime when building your media will seriously help with that.
7. A slow release blood meal, combined with a quality bone meal, kelp, green sand, dolomitic lime and some type of mykos are going to get you to the finish line much easier than what most choose to go with, I also use floralicious plus and bud XL depending on the strain. When Iā€™m running autos that Iā€™ve never worked with before I use my mix I just told you about, give zero food and watch and make notes on which days the deficiencies creep up, then when I run them for real, I can see when I need to adjust my schedule or top dress if itā€™s an organic run. Hope this helps šŸ˜

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I heard something about running autos for longer than the 18hr cycle. Ruderalis (where the auto trait comes from) grows in an latitude where the days are longer. I'd also bump the lumens maybe use currently light for seeds and clones.

This guy killed it with a moby dick auto xxl

Last edited: