Pollen Slinging Saloon

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Looking lovely
thanks man. Harvested some pollen today not much left I'm still drying some but it looks like i left most of it on the tent floor so I will have to sort you out next run I've got five more girls to hit with this bit then I'm going to do a run of the crosses and select the best to cross again so i should have a few different males4341 pollen providing i dont fuck up the collection!! lol

Dank Yorkshire

thanks man. Harvested some pollen today not much left I'm still drying some but it looks like i left most of it on the tent floor so I will have to sort you out next run I've got five more girls to hit with this bit then I'm going to do a run of the crosses and select the best to cross again so i should have a few different malesView attachment 4341 pollen providing i dont fuck up the collection!! lol
Nice thank you

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
thanks man. Harvested some pollen today not much left I'm still drying some but it looks like i left most of it on the tent floor so I will have to sort you out next run I've got five more girls to hit with this bit then I'm going to do a run of the crosses and select the best to cross again so i should have a few different malesView attachment 4341 pollen providing i dont fuck up the collection!! lol
Sounds like a well thought out plan u should find a nice male next run 👉👌

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
U can do it until flush but u could waste some pollen tbh I'd stop at week 6 but that's cos I wouldn't want to waste good pollen on already fertilized plants
yeah these seem to be seeded enough there was a lot of pollen in the tent though lol i"ve got 5 more that are 12/12 from seed 3 are showing pistils now and 2 are at 3 nodes so i might just hit them at 3 weeks due to limited pollen but defo something i'll be reading up on,

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
yeah these seem to be seeded enough there was a lot of pollen in the tent though lol i"ve got 5 more that are 12/12 from seed 3 are showing pistils now and 2 are at 3 nodes so i might just hit them at 3 weeks due to limited pollen but defo something i'll be reading up on,
U will figure it out brother its like anything in life its trial and error 💚