Pollen Slinging Saloon

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Two phenos of my Oran Jones cross (lvtk x tangerine power)
#1, chunky buds, sturdy stalks and coated in resin, with a hash funk smell
20190326_184335.jpg

#3, tall lanky but nice thick buds with a great orange punch smell from the tp daddy, not as frosty as #1 but much better terps
20190411_172906.jpg

My cross Miyagi (critical sense star x buddha's dream), basically a blue dream heavy leaning pheno, big buds of citrus berry type terps
miyagi.jpg

Sunny d og (goji og x tangerine power) *grown by another grower
IMG_20190208_073333_648.jpg

G-tang (grapes 13 x tangerine power) *grown by another grower
gtang.jpg

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Two phenos of my Oran Jones cross (lvtk x tangerine power)
#1, chunky buds, sturdy stalks and coated in resin, with a hash funk smell
View attachment 3539

#3, tall lanky but nice thick buds with a great orange punch smell from the tp daddy, not as frosty as #1 but much better terps
View attachment 3537

My cross Miyagi (critical sense star x buddha's dream), basically a blue dream heavy leaning pheno, big buds of citrus berry type terps
View attachment 3540

Sunny d og (goji og x tangerine power) *grown by another grower
View attachment 3541

G-tang (grapes 13 x tangerine power) *grown by another grower
View attachment 3542
The Frost The Frost!!!!

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Cheers man! Got some male flowers drying well sort of it's raining cats here, accidentally bumped his pot on another when i was pulling him out and there was this massive pollen cloud in the tent fuck i nearly choked to death it was like something out of the mummy. But there was still some unopened sacks so fingers crossed for some pollen!

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Cheers man! Got some male flowers drying well sort of it's raining cats here, accidentally bumped his pot on another when i was pulling him out and there was this massive pollen cloud in the tent fuck i nearly choked to death it was like something out of the mummy. But there was still some unopened sacks so fingers crossed for some pollen!
Sounds like u hav had a good time haha u no wht us males r like haha