Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I put it up in case people wanted something different
As long as it's something you need tested then that's cool with me. I agree on the names though - FYI some people might not want to look at that plant tag and brag about it in their garden for 4 months. "Hey man, come look at this Chunk a Dunk - it's the bomb diggity" 😂

As far as the crosses go I ain't never grown any of them so I would be picking shit based on silly names anyway. lemon oreo gelato cake platinum is my favorite 🤪

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
They need to quit naming their strains while they're high and got the munchies.
Why not call it what it is?
Something like "3 Day Beans x Grease Inna Pan".
Call it "One Red Eye"
That just came to me in a second. lol
I have plenty more.

"(The Flyin' Rambler" x "Purple Beetle Eater") lol

They might be productive, but not "creative". :rolleyes:😂

Why do I keep thinking about throwing baseballs, trying to dunk a fat guy, named Chuck. lol

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
They need to quit naming their strains while they're high and got the munchies.
Why not call it what it is?
Something like "3 Day Beans x Grease Inna Pan".
Call it "One Red Eye"
That just came to me in a second. lol
I have plenty more.

"(The Flyin' Rambler" x "Purple Beetle Eater") lol

They might be productive, but not "creative". :rolleyes:😂

Why do I keep thinking about throwing baseballs, trying to dunk a fat guy, named Chuck. lol
@NoWaistedSpace ,a few of those old ramblers you had to watch some, came with a 4 in the floor and a big block ,they would eat those old bias ply tires plumb off in 1 or 2 burn outs

Last edited:

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Water Cooled sounds sketchy, speaking of scketchy, I had an old 400 hps all in one model, I broke it down and made it a remote balast with an extention cord...umm,this one goes in the ballast and this one goes in the wall...oh wait no! dont plug that in the wall! Then I went all out on a cool tube with the can fan set up to get the temps down from the mid 90s. Then I heard about the legendary Quantum Board!!! After I got one overnight from amazon...Heat problem solved! I still havent had a board or diode go out on any and some I think are about 5 years old.