Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

D

Deleted member 60

Didn't wanna clog up the Contest thread @Heisen ...but how many of the 48 folks who said they'd play/were deemed eligible actually ended up sending in their address/etc? LOL...even I didn't bow out this time around...heehee.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Only 1 person got chunk a dunk, they said give em what not many people picked. No one picked it at all so they got it. Congrats H.A.F on being the only contestant with it haha

Everyone's seeds will.ship in the morning
I was gonna do the Canadian ones but it's saying 15 days on shipping if you Canadians ok with waiting and being behind ill.send em tomorrow also
That’s fine.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
most people that move from town have forgoten how to grind deer meat to make summer sasuage , need beef fat and pork added to keep it from being too dry ! 2and1/2 in caseing works just right to fit on a cracker/ritze. if gun hunting shot placement is a thing, you do not want to, grind lead into your food .
the reason i say this,stepson had a processer ( no name called by me) do his 2 years ago he brought a roll by here , the second cut i hit something with my blade , it turned the edge ( just a small fragment) dug till i found it. called the son , called a halt to eating any of the processers meat. when he saw what i found in 1 roll he's not had any outside processes do meat agin , his son was 9 @ that time it could have been bad now it's hey dad i want to make summer sasuage will you help , to some doing , but at least they didn't eat the shit that that man ground up to hand to his customers! And now he knows that the reason i allways use a heavyer bullet ,it don't shatter near as bad . and tend to do it proscessing ourselves !i often wonder how many prople have health problems because this person failed (sloppy) at his job.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Rapids do seem to have some hard plugs in there @ times. The Root Riots have always been a better choice here.

I dusted off a buncha old equipment yesterday. Like ridin' a bike, it is. Felt pretty good to set some shit up rather than see it in the shed. Though I still loathe tents...they are easy and fairly dummy proof. (silver goes on the inside) No panda plastic...no real thought. Perfect for the growers of today...LOL.

You guys were talking "fans" in another thread...LOL...and age of fans. My 4" is a 20+ year old Can-Fan and I have 2 10" as well that are easily that old....and a few 6". (though those are cheapies/a bit newer) Those Can Fans last forever. The 10' inchers aren't light though. That's when they were all made from metal...not plastic.

I've yet to be very excited over the 2 LED panels I bought a few years back. Rspec or vspec or some such shat...LOL. 480 drivers. I dunno shit about this stuff except the kids use em. So...they went in the tent. Couldn't leave out the cool tube though. Gotta rep the old school and have some HID in there or it isn't a real pot grow...Heehee. So I guess it's enough light...LOL. I know the needs/per sq ft shit ala HID...and how far to push it.,...but the LEDS...I dunno shit. I gotta go read to even know how high to hang the fuckin things. Fuckin' old people.

Yeah...stiff competition here. Look out motherfuckers...look out.
this tent i traded for is way big, so it takes me a bit to make it act ( temps and rh wise)right for the young ones then adjust as they grow!kind wish i had have kept the 3x3 but i knew what the price difference was so i traded this is a cat i went to school with , the only 1 who never did me wrong on a grow. he's gave me old lights and nutes and such over the years when we were doing outie!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
So the Chunkadunk is the only one not crossed with PLCG?
Chunkadunk. These fuckin' weed names are getting hilarious. :giggle:
What's next? PLCGLBGT++-- strain?
Tell you what, this last batch of flower has everyone around here "stupidly stoned" like the good ole days.
When it comes to flower quality, it takes a lot to impress me, and even I am impressed with this shit.
I get 1/2 way down the joint and keep forgetting to finish the rest.
20 mins later, I 'll look down and I'm still holding the damn thing.
I'm like WTF? lol
I have to sit down and gather my thoughts for a minute.
Dumb ass me pressed rosin out of 1/4 oz a couple nights ago.
I can't remember where I put it. lol

Promedz

Zeus
Tell you what, this last batch of flower has everyone around here "stupidly stoned" like the good ole days.
When it comes to flower quality, it takes a lot to impress me, and even I am impressed with this shit.
I'm like WTF? lol
Sounds like some good times buddy. Gonna be a great time when you find the rosin. Lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm like WTF? lol
get waisted again it'll come back to you!;)

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Rapids do seem to have some hard plugs in there @ times. The Root Riots have always been a better choice here.

I dusted off a buncha old equipment yesterday. Like ridin' a bike, it is. Felt pretty good to set some shit up rather than see it in the shed. Though I still loathe tents...they are easy and fairly dummy proof. (silver goes on the inside) No panda plastic...no real thought. Perfect for the growers of today...LOL.

You guys were talking "fans" in another thread...LOL...and age of fans. My 4" is a 20+ year old Can-Fan and I have 2 10" as well that are easily that old....and a few 6". (though those are cheapies/a bit newer) Those Can Fans last forever. The 10' inchers aren't light though. That's when they were all made from metal...not plastic.

I've yet to be very excited over the 2 LED panels I bought a few years back. Rspec or vspec or some such shat...LOL. 480 drivers. I dunno shit about this stuff except the kids use em. So...they went in the tent. Couldn't leave out the cool tube though. Gotta rep the old school and have some HID in there or it isn't a real pot grow...Heehee. So I guess it's enough light...LOL. I know the needs/per sq ft shit ala HID...and how far to push it.,...but the LEDS...I dunno shit. I gotta go read to even know how high to hang the fuckin things. Fuckin' old people.

Yeah...stiff competition here. Look out motherfuckers...look out.
Some of the newbs like...Cool Tube??? Whats That?