Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
you don’t have my address? I sent you it in discord, did you not see the message?
Naw I prob didn't look. I been super busy.

Seeds in the packs aren't all very accurate, if everyone could just keep it to yourselves to avoid arguing over petty shit. In the end you can only submit one pic to be judged. These are some heavy ass genetics so there will be some killer phenos in everything, everyone picked ground zero by Far 2 to 1 and no one picked chubk a dunk. The person who got Vegas s1s knows who they are so I'll ask they keep it to themselves till the contest is over and everyone gets a chance to guess.
I also threw in 1 pack of black Ice PLCG to a random ass package. Feel free to pop those whenever whoever gets em. This contest is gonna be good.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Seeds in the packs aren't all very accurate, if everyone could just keep it to yourselves to avoid arguing over petty shit. In the end you can only submit one pic to be judged. These are some heavy ass genetics so there will be some killer phenos in everything, everyone picked ground zero by Far 2 to 1 and no one picked chubk a dunk. The person who got Vegas s1s knows who they are so I'll ask they keep it to themselves till the contest is over and everyone gets a chance to guess.
I also threw in 1 pack of black Ice PLCG to a random ass package. Feel free to pop those whenever whoever gets em. This contest is gonna be good.
Ok, I’ll send you a PM with it here, too, so you have it all in one place.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Only 1 person got chunk a dunk, they said give em what not many people picked. No one picked it at all so they got it. Congrats H.A.F on being the only contestant with it haha

Everyone's seeds will.ship in the morning
I was gonna do the Canadian ones but it's saying 15 days on shipping if you Canadians ok with waiting and being behind ill.send em tomorrow also
Fine with me. I’m married, so I’m used to waiting. 🤣

K@tM@n

I been fukin around with hydro again. Shit is so easy I almost forgot how easy it was. Been doing a top down ebb system that's blasting. Blowing my dirt plants away minus the fukin fungus knats.
I have all the packaging shit done and will start sending seeds out in the next couple days. View attachment 131820

I even set up a rdwc system I built with orp controllers dosing and all this bullshit to play with. Doing a huge pheno hunt also lots of bullshit in the works

View attachment 131821
I've always wondered but never asked you about your gnat control and the dirt system set up? and if you did a small set up 2x4 how would you set up just brainstorming?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've always wondered but never asked you about your gnat control and the dirt system set up? and if you did a small set up 2x4 how would you set up just brainstorming?
Using floraflex to just run through hydroton pebbles 2 minutes on 1 hour off. So far its doing really good. I made some home made doser pumps to automate the bennies into the system so no user error or forget the dose day

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’m glad this site is active again, I’ve pretty much had no motivation but you guys have me so ready right now! 😶🌫 Feel my thunder:
This place will always have the core users that stuck it out , no agendas or crying or making up dumbass stories etc etc. I have personally never fuked anyone but yet in certain circles they say I have. That Brettman faggot was given some tester seeds that someone else won in a contest. A couple of them hermed and all he does is bash my name and say all my genetics herm. The faggotry of some of these grown ass men is astounding. To make it so bad he actually kept one of the plants. Prob breeding in his tents with the shit Brettman genetics who knows. People don't like my forwardness or inability to stay quiet. Yeah I may have hurt some feelings but I always tell it like it is.

D

Deleted member 2835

Using floraflex to just run through hydroton pebbles 2 minutes on 1 hour off. So far its doing really good. I made some home made doser pumps to automate the bennies into the system so no user error or forget the dose day
What floraflex products are you using?

BSGrows

Gardener

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I prefer Root Riot over Rapid Rooter. Rapid Rooter plugs are harder and have less uniformity. I’ve never tried the Colmo ones.
Colmo are cheaper of the 3. Never used them before.
They are all a sponge made out of peat moss.
I've had same experience with Rapid Rooters being a stiffer processed sponge.
I have been having great luck planting my clones in soil from my vegetable garden.
But I don't want any "critters" eating my seed as soon as it sprouts, which happens when starting seed in soil sometimes.
Root Riots it is!

D

Deleted member 60

Rapids do seem to have some hard plugs in there @ times. The Root Riots have always been a better choice here.

I dusted off a buncha old equipment yesterday. Like ridin' a bike, it is. Felt pretty good to set some shit up rather than see it in the shed. Though I still loathe tents...they are easy and fairly dummy proof. (silver goes on the inside) No panda plastic...no real thought. Perfect for the growers of today...LOL.

You guys were talking "fans" in another thread...LOL...and age of fans. My 4" is a 20+ year old Can-Fan and I have 2 10" as well that are easily that old....and a few 6". (though those are cheapies/a bit newer) Those Can Fans last forever. The 10' inchers aren't light though. That's when they were all made from metal...not plastic.

I've yet to be very excited over the 2 LED panels I bought a few years back. Rspec or vspec or some such shat...LOL. 480 drivers. I dunno shit about this stuff except the kids use em. So...they went in the tent. Couldn't leave out the cool tube though. Gotta rep the old school and have some HID in there or it isn't a real pot grow...Heehee. So I guess it's enough light...LOL. I know the needs/per sq ft shit ala HID...and how far to push it.,...but the LEDS...I dunno shit. I gotta go read to even know how high to hang the fuckin things. Fuckin' old people.

Yeah...stiff competition here. Look out motherfuckers...look out.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Rapids do seem to have some hard plugs in there @ times. The Root Riots have always been a better choice here.

I dusted off a buncha old equipment yesterday. Like ridin' a bike, it is. Felt pretty good to set some shit up rather than see it in the shed. Though I still loathe tents...they are easy and fairly dummy proof. (silver goes on the inside) No panda plastic...no real thought. Perfect for the growers of today...LOL.

You guys were talking "fans" in another thread...LOL...and age of fans. My 4" is a 20+ year old Can-Fan and I have 2 10" as well that are easily that old....and a few 6". (though those are cheapies/a bit newer) Those Can Fans last forever. The 10' inchers aren't light though. That's when they were all made from metal...not plastic.

I've yet to be very excited over the 2 LED panels I bought a few years back. Rspec or vspec or some such shat...LOL. 480 drivers. I dunno shit about this stuff except the kids use em. So...they went in the tent. Couldn't leave out the cool tube though. Gotta rep the old school and have some HID in there or it isn't a real pot grow...Heehee. So I guess it's enough light...LOL. I know the needs/per sq ft shit ala HID...and how far to push it.,...but the LEDS...I dunno shit. I gotta go read to even know how high to hang the fuckin things. Fuckin' old people.

Yeah...stiff competition here. Look out motherfuckers...look out.
While rummaging one of my cluttered up rooms, I found 2 "brand new" 1000 watters with 2 brand new Hortilux Eye's bulbs just sitting there.
I might have to fire them up to stay warm this winter. lol
Fucking old people! Hahaha!