Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Zero gravity to motorbreath would be for all you old schoolers looking for those profiles and Ling lasting knock u out type of highs. I smoked up a bunch of the PLC and the flavor is pretty epic. High didn't make me paranoid and ball up on the floor type either. Shit was nice.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Zero gravity to motorbreath would be for all you old schoolers looking for those profiles and Ling lasting knock u out type of highs. I smoked up a bunch of the PLC and the flavor is pretty epic. High didn't make me paranoid and ball up on the floor type either. Shit was nice.
@Heisen , are things lined up with seedly yet?i would like to create an account. did anyone ever buy the plate of floor/table beans?if you still have em ,i will take those i just need to know where to send payment!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for the clarification @Heisen . I was reading too much into it. Seems to be a newly named strain and not related to the "Gravity" Neville worked with at all. When I searched for the Shauncron cut I got a link to a t-shirt sales site and a video of him talking up the cut so i knew it wasn't the same thing. (C'mon guys...there are 3 "Zero Gravity" strains now...LOL)

I'm clueless on the entire topic of "fishing" @1oldfart. (hunting as well...LOL) Sounds like a crazy apparatus... we just use wire or pipe cleaners. As long as it won't rot in the harsh UV's we have... it works.
most people that move from town have forgoten how to grind deer meat to make summer sasuage , need beef fat and pork added to keep it from being too dry ! 2and1/2 in caseing works just right to fit on a cracker/ritze. if gun hunting shot placement is a thing, you do not want to, grind lead into your food .

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Only 1 person got chunk a dunk, they said give em what not many people picked. No one picked it at all so they got it. Congrats H.A.F on being the only contestant with it haha

Everyone's seeds will.ship in the morning
I was gonna do the Canadian ones but it's saying 15 days on shipping if you Canadians ok with waiting and being behind ill.send em tomorrow also

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Only 1 person got chunk a dunk, they said give em what not many people picked. No one picked it at all so they got it. Congrats H.A.F on being the only contestant with it haha

I was gonna do the Canadian ones but it's saying 15 days on shipping if you Canadians ok with waiting and being behind ill.send em tomorrow also
Did everyone on the list get you their addresses in less than 2 days? If they did then that has to be some sort of record :ROFLMAO:

madouesse

I would have been ok with that but I'm still having remorse about having to bow out :(