Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Frankie Eyelashes

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Just a taste of the original LCG here about 5 weeks in. Chopped up old mother clone so no nice tops but man its danky. My buddy grew his under plasma so I'm interested to see the difference with my LEDs. Can't seem to capture how nice it really looks in person. Got 3 of these old moms.

1695571127542.png

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Just a taste of the original LCG here about 5 weeks in. Chopped up old mother clone so no nice tops but man its danky. My buddy grew his under plasma so I'm interested to see the difference with my LEDs. Can't seem to capture how nice it really looks in person. Got 3 of these old moms.

View attachment 130761
I would like to see pictures of plants growing under plasma lights if you got any. It seemed like plasma was huge then was gone as quickly as it came.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I would like to see pictures of plants growing under plasma lights if you got any. It seemed like plasma was huge then was gone as quickly as it came.
I dont have any unfortunately. I saw his set up on and it was a red light. I havent seen anyone on the net with anything like it. The weed was incredible. He could flower his entire room from like 700 watts.