Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

D

Deleted member 60

I was really concerned this would happen, I only have limited space and I depend on harvest 😔 thanx for the report
You've had a rough go of it so far....so I wish you well in not finding any fuckery. Doesn't seem to be beyond current norms on ratios/etc....but it still hurts like Hell to see plants you are counting on go south on ya. Did you knack/kill those thrips?

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
You've had a rough go of it so far....so I wish you well in not finding any fuckery. Doesn't seem to be beyond current norms on ratios/etc....but it still hurts like Hell to see plants you are counting on go south on ya. Did you knack/kill those thrips?
Unfortunately I didn't, brand new tent and everything 😞 got my flowering tent as well. I fought like hell but the delay in shipping due to the holidays got me. Im still in the process of cleaning everything out. I have a few beans left I was going to pop but I probably won't be able to compete. It seems like that whole run was trouble from jump. I'll start some autos as well to make up lost time, this set me back and cost me a fortune,but I'm still here 😉😁

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Unfortunately I didn't, brand new tent and everything 😞 got my flowering tent as well. I fought like hell but the delay in shipping due to the holidays got me. Im still in the process of cleaning everything out. I have a few beans left I was going to pop but I probably won't be able to compete. It seems like that whole run was trouble from jump. I'll start some autos as well to make up lost time, this set me back and cost me a fortune,but I'm still here 😉😁
Monterey garden insect spray, shit is organic and will fuck a thrip up

Streetpro09

Tester
Monterey garden insect spray, shit is organic and will fuck a thrip up
I read this and thought...... that's what i used when i had thrips. The stuff worked great. Like one application pretty much does it. Something about the plant uptaking it and killing the bugs from the inside out. Pretty much makes the plant poisonous to bugs. That's probably why people worry about what's left when they smoke the product. Anyway here's a visual. I think got this a big box hardware store. Wally world probably does too.

20240108_173408.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have the same issues in winter
I use the little rolling plant caddy's to keep everything lifted. Since I don't scrog it makes everything easier. I have risers in those caddy's that raise it above tent-door level so I can use an empty one to slide the plant from inside to outside the tent without having to lift it. I'll sit on the floor on my ass and roll plants around watering, sliding them out of the tent to check 360 if needed.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
In almost 9 years of growing, much of it perpetually, this was my first grow I didn't get to harvest. Yeah I'm one of those who only ever grew weed so there's that. I'm still in a prohibition state myself so I rely on it. I'll never buy another pre made substrate ever again and will add spinosad in my routine. This really sucks but I learned something so I guess it's not a total loss.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
In almost 9 years of growing, much of it perpetually, this was my first grow I didn't get to harvest. Yeah I'm one of those who only ever grew weed so there's that. I'm still in a prohibition state myself so I rely on it. I'll never buy another pre made substrate ever again and will add spinosad in my routine. This really sucks but I learned something so I guess it's not a total loss.
Yeah man in veg the first sign of a thrip anything spray that shit and its over. I've gotten em 3 times and every time wiped em out. The only thing I could never get a handle on was fungus knats.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It would be one thing to go by flower set time if we were growing outside. For growing inside why not just keep it a standard of when lights are changed to 12/12? Sure would make conversion easier and more meaningful.
Oh well I guess people just have to be different. Probably why i keep to myself anymore.
mo blame in that!

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I keep a bottle on hand and spray once or twice for safe measure.
It might be more about toxicity in concentrates than smoking flower. That's understandable.

I can't imagine what we were smoking in the 70's, from the salt water soaked to the "Paraquat pot.
And no one died back then.
Seems people today have these weird reactions that weren't known in the past.
Weed has become another sterile product in society.
It's not fun like it used to be.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I keep a bottle on hand and spray once or twice for safe measure.
It might be more about toxicity in concentrates than smoking flower. That's understandable.

I can't imagine what we were smoking in the 70's, from the salt water soaked to the "Paraquat pot.
And no one died back then.
Seems people today have these weird reactions that weren't known in the past.
Weed has become another sterile product in society.
It's not fun like it used to be.
saw a lot of odd things in brick weed