Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
I put him on ignore. It will make this site so much better now that I can ignore his long winded pointless fucking drivel.
As i recall from a year ago this kinda banter would result in a grow off... oh wait we're in the middle of one... we just need cheerleaders and a good rap video to bring it all together!!! Respectfully from the nose bleed seats!!!Night-Before-Christmas.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yea, but now, you're left wondering what he's texting or gonna text to the rest of the class. lol
Could leave you with even more "real estate" owned by HAF in your brain. :unsure:
Spot on right? Except that you can scroll back. My only comments to him were replies. I can't let bullshit go unchallenged. It's just my nature.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Guess I can place him back on ignore now as well since the fun is over. He can hide under the mulch layer with stiicky.

D

Deleted member 60

I thought I was looking in a mirror.
I have the "Windsor model". Lol

There's one issue I simply, despise about mine
besides the lack of weather proofing parts.
It's a fucking "left handed" trailer!
But she's all I got.
Hahaha!
How is it left handed? Would work great here. I'm left hand dominate but because everyone in the fam was right handed...I ended up doing some shit left handed and other shit right handed. Shoot a rifle right handed but my pistol is on my left hip 🔫:p. Fucking Old People.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
Well folks,
I'll be the first negative Nancy here, by reporting so far ive got 1 plant thats throwing nuts...
If they was just on lowers , id of just plucked them and went on with it...

But this transvestite is popping them at every node and on the main newst growths .... Smh..

Yes im aware that these are tester beans but it still never makes u feel better to trash a plant uve got close to 2 months of time in..
I new this b4 i took the tester beans, so dont take this as me bitching and moaning... Just to inform others...

Ive been growing indoors the past 7 years and close to 25 years outside, but this my 4th plant ive ever seen thats a legit herm/dud..
And the times it has happened, it has been only on the "FEM" beans that had done it..

Never on regs so far ...🤔

Healthy af plant, no light leaks, no chemical/salt/nute burnt tips on leaves,
Vegged 18/6 for 4 n half weeks,Flowered 12/12,
Was mature when flipped...?
Dont think it was human error,
Just the way it goes these days , i guess....

These was the Zero Gravity's fyi..
Not bitching, just letting everyone no to keep your eyes peeled just in case you might have the same fate....
Thx ✌
View attachment 133917
View attachment 133914
View attachment 133915
View attachment 133916View attachment 133918
View attachment 133919
View attachment 133920
I was really concerned this would happen, I only have limited space and I depend on harvest 😔 thanx for the report

D

Deleted member 60

Is it true that cold water can cause a plant to Herm? Maybe check water temps? Its in the high 60 s where I am, much cooler than that seems like it could be a problem. Maybe more so if its already cold in the tent/room.
Some plants might think they are about to get snowed in. :unsure:
Never say never...but I've not seen such a thing happen here in my grows. Prolonged cold can slow things down to a crawl on all fronts but I've not seen it cause more intersex issues. This plant will take far more cold/freezing temps than most think it will throughout it's lifetime.