Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Lutan

Really Active Member
Ahh I have that and the HCS-2. If you need any advice on anything trolmaster related hit me up.
I've been working with their shit for awhile now.
Thanks. I appreciate it. I've been pretty fortunate with their stuff so far. It's been on cruise control without any issues for a while now. From some horror stories I've read, I dodged some pretty serious bullets

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
In the winter it’s too cold in my house to do that (usually under 65°F) so I use a heat mat.
I can't think of any reason that law enforcement would care. All cannabis seeds are classified as hemp in the US so there are no restrictions currently with shipping them within the US. There have been talks about the farm bill being amended, which could make cannabis seeds bred from plants that produce more THC than the legal classification of hemp to be restricted again, but that hasn't happened yet.
i hope they don't start this up again!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Mine arrived in a large-ish bubble envelope, but there is obviously no weight to it, so it could easily get misplaced by some delivery person that doesn't give a fuck.
none of them care these days but, still not much trust from me, we have all new people most have no idea where they are at!

Last edited:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Did you get all three varieties?

Which ones are you growing for the comp?

I got 3 packs not sure 2 are marked the same.
I dunked chunk a dunk. It was quite the chunk. Went in with a plunk.😊
And sure enough we are going away this weekend the the Bamff craft beer fest. They should be good. I hope the crack before I go so I can plant. My temp gardener won’t have to do anything.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I got 3 packs not sure 2 are marked the same.
I dunked chunk a dunk. It was quite the chunk. Went in with a plunk.😊
And sure enough we are going away this weekend the the Bamff craft beer fest. They should be good. I hope the crack before I go so I can plant. My temp gardener won’t have to do anything.
Drop them beans in some dirt and let's get on with it! lol

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I've sprinkled mycos on my paper towels to give them an extra boost. Not sure if it did any good or not but I've discontinued that practice.
I've always stuck them in the ground, try keep them warm and wet for 3 days or 4 days, then let the soil start drying and they'll break ground in no time, shedding that helmet everyone complains about.
Isn't that more of planting the seed too shallow that causes the helmet not to fall off?
Also, I think the roots need a "drying out" period before and after the "sprout". Helps minimize dampening off.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Isn't that more of planting the seed too shallow that causes the helmet not to fall off?
I think that is usually caused by people waiting for the tap root to show before planting and then planting them taproot down. The seed is supposed to be planted on its side, or with the taproot facing up, which causes the seed to roll as it pushes up through the soil. Almost every time I’ve had issues with the shell not coming off it’s been when I’ve planted the seeds into plugs with the taproot straight down.