@Pinkboxclones

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I've heard that, too. Mostly from haters. It's not hard to think about someone buying a clone only and cloning the shit out of it for $ per piece of plant that they sell from it. Especially when that cut is going for $600+ each at other places. If someone bought a legit cut for 600, and sold 12 cuts for $100, they are already ahead of the game x2. Rinse repeat with everyone else doing the same thing with all of the elite cuts going around and prices start to come down pretty quick. A new cut comes out it makes the rounds. Hell, even I have half of those cuts up there, it's not hard to do. Also, among breeders it sucks when cuts that used to be almost impossible to get are becoming so much more easily available now. What sucks about it is the hype takes a hit. The exclusivity of the cut goes down. So, how do we build that hype back up? By questioning cuts.
Obviously, there are people trying to pass cuts off as legit. Like in the thread 'what makes a cut a cut?' it is suggested that anyone can get a cut from seed. How do you find the good ones? Reviews and word of mouth. People selling shit are going to get found, it's just a matter of time.

im no hater....i hear quite a few ppl talking about them now. Price and shipping were all correct. Clones were pest free and in good shape on arrival. Everything was great.....except the final quality of the product. which is what matters the most to me. and the fact that what i was sold was not what was adveritsed. Not even close. I see they took it off the menu...i got Lava Cake #11 and a Papaya clone as a freebie.

Lava cake was trash. like 1 of the worst quality plants ive ever grown in my life trash. i mean yea the clone was only $100. but this was 110% not Lava Cake #11. The papaya ended up growing so slow i thru it out as the lava cake was finishing, Its not really the $ that pisses me off. Its the time wasted. Ill never buy another clone from them again. but thats just me

i cant remember if i took any shots of it before harvest. ill post them if i can find them

Big Perm

Budtender
im no hater....i hear quite a few ppl talking about them now. Price and shipping were all correct. Clones were pest free and in good shape on arrival. Everything was great.....except the final quality of the product. which is what matters the most to me. and the fact that what i was sold was not what was adveritsed. Not even close. I see they took it off the menu...i got Lava Cake #11 and a Papaya clone as a freebie.

Lava cake was trash. like 1 of the worst quality plants ive ever grown in my life trash. i mean yea the clone was only $100. but this was 110% not Lava Cake #11. The papaya ended up growing so slow i thru it out as the lava cake was finishing, Its not really the $ that pisses me off. Its the time wasted. Ill never buy another clone from them again. but thats just me

i cant remember if i took any shots of it before harvest. ill post them if i can find them
I'd be pissed, too. I've been there myself. It's a lot of time put in. Who did you get them from? That's what matters the most. I've gotten some stuff from @PNWStrainHunter his stuff has been legit in my experiences. Ditto on the customer service and packaging.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As is the case with everyone , am I right?
I'm definitely not saying he's not legit. Just saying you couldn't prove it by anything on the site you posted. "Because I said it's 100% legit" doesn't work for me as a business model. More power to ya, but counting on them for breeding stock would be questionable in my opinion.

If selling "elite" cuts is to become a not so rare or elite thing, then document that shit. Prove you have what I think I'm buying.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN

Kinda like sending out stardog regs for adub/ac fems? 🤣. Couldn't resist. Sorry you had bad luck, tho. At least you tried.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

As I said no one in this business that sells clones all day every day is dealing in much if any of the real deal. First off no one holding the real is gonna sell to a clone seller. Majority of the hype strains are traded not bought. I've seen 20 versions of the mac and they are all fake.

PNWStrainHunter

Sending People Herpes
Banned
As I said no one in this business that sells clones all day every day is dealing in much if any of the real deal. First off no one holding the real is gonna sell to a clone seller. Majority of the hype strains are traded not bought. I've seen 20 versions of the mac and they are all fake.
If something doesnt match up Id want to know. Like the Cherry Pie I had gotten from MadScientistGenetics. Talked with several people who confirm its not the original bay area cut. Got rid of it. The Gary Payton from Dark Void Genetics cost me $2000. The crazy cuts we reall want we still cant seem to find though! G13?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You don't smoke, how would you really know, lmfao. J/k heisensavior, lol.