@Pinkboxclones

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I should invite this dude over here!
Check out this deal!!

Pink Pack (6) - Six rooted dealers choice clones - $275
(Chosen from any price category. Deals do not compound with any other discount. Dealers choice, no request)

_

P I N K B O X 2 0 2 1 M E N U

$ 1 5 0

Apple Fritter (Sour Apple X Animal Cookies) - Lumpys
Flowers

White Truffle - BeLeaf Cut (GG4 X Peanut Butter
Breath) - Fresh Coast Seed Co.

Terple 17 - BeLeaf Cut (Tropicanna Cookies X Slurricane 7) - InHouse Genetics

Apple Mac - Surfr Cut (Mac1 X Trophy Wife) - Surfr Seeds

$ 1 0 0

Violet Vixen (Purple Punch X Jet Fuel Gelato) - Compound Genetics

Tropicanna Cookies #mtntrop (Forum GSC X Tangie) - Bloom Seed Co.

Mac1 - Caps Cut (Alien Cookies F2 X Miracle 15) - Capulator

Tropicanna Cherry (Tropicanna Cookies X Cherry Cookies) - Relentless Genetics

LA Kush Cake (Kush Mints X Wedding Cake) - Seedjunky Jbreezy

Biscotti (Gelato 25 X South Florida OG) - Cookies Farms

Kush Mints - Rabid Hippie Cut (Bubba Kush X Animal Mints) Seedjunky Jbreezy

$ 7 5

Ice Cream Cake (Gelato 33 X Wedding Cake) - Seedjunky Jbreezy

Sundae Driver - Blacksheep Farm (Fruity Pebbles OG X Grape Pie) - Cannarado

Duct Tape (Gorilla Glue 4 X Dosidos) - Archive Seed Bank

GMO - SkunkMasterFlex (Chem D X Forum GSC) - Mamiko Seeds

Wedding Cake (Triangle Kush X Animal Mints) - Seedjunky Jbreezy

Gorilla Glue 4 (Chem’s Sister X Sour Dubb X Chocolate Diesel) - GG Strains

MotorBreath 15 (Chem D X SFV OG Kush) - Pisces Genetics

Super Lemon Haze (Lemon Skunk X Super Silver Haze) - Franco’s Cut

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I normally don't inject my opinions in these threads BUT here goes. They were more than fair with me. They shipped the day they said they were going to, and shipped safely. All 4 were pest free, and firmly rooted and healthy. I would use them again.
Now lets see the results 🌼!!! Thanks brother for turning me onto them. If I got 4 on that list id be happy. But I own a couple. Itd be a risk for sure.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I heard quite a bit of that shit is fake. Seems to.be pretty common among cline sellers cause they all buy and sell each others fake ass shit.
I don't care if they are fake ass shit as long as its kick ass shit. I'm sick of popping packs of beans and have to toss out what comes up because it isn't better than what I already have. I'll try clones for awhile and see what happens. I personally dont think any of these will become the new mom here but its worth a shot.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
They are legit. I've used a few times. Mb15 legit, papaya cake legit, zookies legit. Etc. Easy to deal with. I slammed mine when first got directly into pot and they all made it. Duct tape also was legit as trop cherry, a freebie. I don't like the trop cooks so there's that lol

V3n0M

Super Active Member
I bought MAC1 from them, they sent me 2 cuts since they were partially rooted, and they threw in some rooted Apple Fritter and Kush Mints. Received 2 days after shipping. I thoroughly checked them, nice and clean no bugs

The apple fritter is struggling, shes limped over and has a serious case of shock. I really hope she makes it

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I bought MAC1 from them, they sent me 2 cuts since they were partially rooted, and they threw in some rooted Apple Fritter and Kush Mints. Received 2 days after shipping. I thoroughly checked them, nice and clean no bugs

The apple fritter is struggling, shes limped over and has a serious case of shock. I really hope she makes it
Have u flowered the mac1?
All good picks btw. Dude sounds generous af!!

Big Perm

Budtender
I heard quite a bit of that shit is fake. Seems to.be pretty common among cline sellers cause they all buy and sell each others fake ass shit.
I've heard that, too. Mostly from haters. It's not hard to think about someone buying a clone only and cloning the shit out of it for $ per piece of plant that they sell from it. Especially when that cut is going for $600+ each at other places. If someone bought a legit cut for 600, and sold 12 cuts for $100, they are already ahead of the game x2. Rinse repeat with everyone else doing the same thing with all of the elite cuts going around and prices start to come down pretty quick. A new cut comes out it makes the rounds. Hell, even I have half of those cuts up there, it's not hard to do. Also, among breeders it sucks when cuts that used to be almost impossible to get are becoming so much more easily available now. What sucks about it is the hype takes a hit. The exclusivity of the cut goes down. So, how do we build that hype back up? By questioning cuts.
Obviously, there are people trying to pass cuts off as legit. Like in the thread 'what makes a cut a cut?' it is suggested that anyone can get a cut from seed. How do you find the good ones? Reviews and word of mouth. People selling shit are going to get found, it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I've heard that, too. Mostly from haters. It's not hard to think about someone buying a clone only and cloning the shit out of it for $ per piece of plant that they sell from it. Especially when that cut is going for $600+ each at other places. If someone bought a legit cut for 600, and sold 12 cuts for $100, they are already ahead of the game x2. Rinse repeat with everyone else doing the same thing with all of the elite cuts going around and prices start to come down pretty quick. A new cut comes out it makes the rounds. Hell, even I have half of those cuts up there, it's not hard to do. Also, among breeders it sucks when cuts that used to be almost impossible to get are becoming so much more easily available now. What sucks about it is the hype takes a hit. The exclusivity of the cut goes down. So, how do we build that hype back up? By questioning cuts.
Obviously, there are people trying to pass cuts off as legit. Like in the thread 'what makes a cut a cut?' it is suggested that anyone can get a cut from seed. How do you find the good ones? Reviews and word of mouth. People selling shit are going to get found, it's just a matter of time.
Well said!
The price is dropping quick!
Oh yeah. The largest city in the US just became legal. Ya think shits crazy now, just wait.
If ya ever been to the big Apple u know what I mean. U think the strip has solicitors, just wait. I just saw a menu for LA. The cuts were 35 a piece. Who knows if theyre real but shit , id take the chance for what an eighth of the good goes for round here. Clones are selling like mad around here. Bet ur ass I'll ve ready for next year!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well said!
The price is dropping quick!
Oh yeah. The largest city in the US just became legal. Ya think shits crazy now, just wait.
If ya ever been to the big Apple u know what I mean. U think the strip has solicitors, just wait. I just saw a menu for LA. The cuts were 35 a piece. Who knows if theyre real but shit , id take the chance for what an eighth of the good goes for round here. Clones are selling like mad around here. Bet ur ass I'll ve ready for next year!
I think the drawback to that is for breeders - not smokers.
You can pop an average back of beans and find fire.
You can buy plain old clone from someone that found fire, and it doesn't have to be some "elite" cut that you can't trace the lineage of for you to like it, or profit off of it selling the results. If you grow it and smoke it, and it's good, who cares?

But for a breeder putting their name on the pack of beans that says they used the "superfire elite cut" of whatever, there should be a chain of custody.