Payload

Jewels

Bon~Fire
24 days of 12's

Leader bean
Smurfzilla, drop dead sexy, she better stink!
Single specimen- these beans are allways random phenos. So far I've had a dead Strawberry, OG, and notastewhatsoever versions. I also grew that blowtorch-dong with that seed chuck. This is where all of my purple bud photos have come from. This seed run is a generation newer. It was hit back to sister.
I asked my wife to select 2 beans , she has the touch, of course they both came up female. This 'zilla is just as nice as the one I put into Hydro.

I have clones of both. I am greatly anticipating flowering the 2 pheno's of theb Zilla clones alongside the Ma- Tiva; as the Zilla will drink feed @ ridiculously high ppm; yet has never been burnt and the Ma-Tiva is perpetually hungry,,,I can't wait to see those two out do each other -Head to Head, shot-for-shot
These bitches are yawning at 900 ppm.
20191109_084502_HDR.jpg
Three pack of skeleton Cookies.
Hydro donor is limping, clones are finally showing that monster fan from the BBC.
The one in the back is gonna get the back-hand here pretty quick.
20191109_084717_HDR.jpg
I am liking this Dogsbreath, more all the time. Absolutely littered with bud-pop.
20191109_084614_HDR.jpg
Didn't get a close-up of my Ma-tiva ( that may stick ) ;but she may be packing it on quicker than the rest.

Group shot
Zilla -right
2 Dogsbreath - rear centre
3 Skeleton- full left side. Front to back.
2 Ma-tiva - front centre.
Single 2Stroke Tangie - back left foliage only.
3x4 ,,,and room for more !
20191109_085333_HDR.jpg
I can see excessive C3H8 damage just below centre. Gotta ease up on that. 🍳
In the veg room,,,
I have a slaughterhouse full of clones ripping to go. I am stalling another week for new beans to catch up. They look insignificant at the moment -but my groove lately can blow them up between day 12 and 22.

This will delay will give me no harvests for a couple weeks after Newyears.
No stress. I will have 25 Square feet in the jars by then.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Morning wood
Canuk Cheese
Capture+_2019-11-10-02-49-02.png
Day 26
Cheese
20191111_114258.jpg
Hydro'Zilla
20191111_114142.jpg
Coco 'Zilla
20191111_114019_HDR.jpg
Ma-Tiva
Stanky Stunners
20191111_114038.jpg
They have yet to invent a word to describe the sweet, heavenly funk coming off of this thing. I will take it upon myself to invent one now.

Lemonovulatingmerrigue.

Like a bag of skittles that drank an entire bottle of Captain Morgans.
This the smell of your shortbread flip-flops after you step on a pile of rum/skittle puke.
20191111_114052_HDR.jpg .
I know I have been spending too much time with the bunny,,, My first reaction is to to put one of these things in my mouth.

Apple Meluca Honey ?
Peach Tang Lemon Gin ?

I could 'Ferdinand sniff' these a day.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
3 weeks ?

Squat #1 in Veg.
Under 24/7 light it was confirmed female
Capture+_2019-11-14-15-32-29.png
I put #2 into flower on Oct. 25.
The plant was 4 weeks above ground when flipped.
Capture+_2019-11-14-15-31-15.png
I will get a photo of it tonight. There is not a double-pistol hair anywhere on that plant. It is now in flower for 3 weeks, the plant will be 7 weeks old tomorrow, and still not showing much sexy.
Should be half done !
WTF ?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
3 weeks ?

Squat #1 in Veg.
Under 24/7 light it was confirmed female
View attachment 30068
I put #2 into flower on Oct. 25.
The plant was 4 weeks above ground when flipped.
View attachment 30069
I will get a photo of it tonight. There is not a double-pistol hair anywhere on that plant. It is now in flower for 3 weeks, the plant will be 7 weeks old tomorrow, and still not showing much sexy.
Should be half done !
WTF ?
Lower than acceptable temps?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Dunno
It moved from centre, to furthest from the cold door.
20191114_082406_HDR.jpg
There are 9 plants in this photo.
The plant in question appears top centre. With 21 dark nights.
It is exactly one week behind the other 8.
With 28 darknights.
20191111_231005_HDR.jpg
They a wakeywakey in 4 hours.
I had better find my reading glasses before I make an ass of myself.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
It’s 33C in your grow space?
Yup, I been F'n around with top fuel class. It is hot. The garage is not centrally heated. I have water running down the outside of the tent.
Jebus took of his robe AND fig leaf, whilst visiting the other day.

I got everything turned up to eleven. C02, lights, temps, nutes - full blast.
Water temp 18C
Night air temp 18C

It is literally killing Skeleton Cookies.
Although, Zilla loves it.
28 dark nights.
20191114_094104.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Jewels my man.
Impressive what you're doing up there. Watched you go from zero to hero in a flat second. Awesome 🔥
- she don't use butter
- she don't use cheese
- she don't use jelly, or any of these

Jewels

Bon~Fire
2stroke Tangie update.
6 weeks above ground. 24/7 light
Slim on right. Squat#1 appears left.
20191115_000903.jpg
Squat #1 showed femaleness @ 4 weeks
20191115_000638.jpg
Squat #1 symmetrical Fifteen blade leaf set
20191115_000827.jpg
Slim-
20191115_000730(1).jpg
Squat #2
3 weeks 12-12. She will not set buds.
20191115_005411_HDR.jpg
20191115_005353.jpg
Barren
20191115_002321.jpg
Zilla on left one week ahead.
20191115_005804(1).jpg

The only difference I can come up with - is the fact that there is very poor drainage in that pot. Pot stays heavy and I do not have to water her very often.
Less water= less respiration
Less respiration = less growth
Less growth = less budset ???

I think I just convinced myself to slide that thing out of the bucket and wrap it up in a fabric sleeve.
Clock is ticking- I want action.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
This will forever ring true.
Every time I harvest a plant I feel like a king
Every time @High kev
Every single time.

Gotta pause here, in remembrance.
I lament, as I cannot share this crop with my #1 nose.
I met him while weeding the homeless.
Jasen had a read on weed. He could spit out a comprehensive wikkiopedleatic smoke report with one joint.
How many puffs before snubbing, how long he was baked for, comparable strains, flavours , aftertaste, how many cops drove by, - everything, everytime.

Jasen was murdered before he got a chance to give me feedback on this run. When I stopped working downtown, we lost touch. He was to paranoid to carry a phone, and I just never saw him again. It didn't even make a sound when he slipped through the cracks. He was too nice, in my heart I know he was dosed. There was no investigation, just a little clipbit in the obituaries.
I miss him today.

Anyhow,,,
Weed
72 days, and I am tired of looking at her.
20191115_121026.jpg
20191115_121318_HDR.jpg
20191115_121852.jpg
20191115_121235_HDR(1).jpg
20191115_121342_HDR.jpg
20191115_122322.jpg
20191115_122010.jpg
Unlike the rest of the Beagle Family, this girl smells incredible, packed on weight, clones readily, and as an added bonus; this plant screams bright yellow the moment it feels under fed. It is an excellent indicator plant for managing nutrients. I have plenty of room for a plant like this right now, the other two have reached the end of the line.
Final thoughts ?

The Dogsbreath branches like mad - it would make a hot ticket for a cash cropper. I don't sell my weed, and it turned out to actually taste like dog's breath as well ,,,,so I'm good on that.

Ma Indica - - I got nothing.
No taste. No smell. 65 days to finish, and now I know what PM looks like.
F U and F that. I may actually cull those clones. ( yeah, my intensive 3 month waste of time)
I consider myself to be a kind person. I will Coach that fat kid , five nights a week, no problem- but I'll be damned if I'm taking them to provincials.
The only good that became of that plant was the enhancement of my cloning game. I think I could clone a shoelace and get you a pair of boots🥴

20191115_122251(1).jpg
You actually made it to the end?
Good for you!!
No more waste
No more tragedy.
This marks the arrival of my payload.
A thread exhausted, and I have a new game in store.

Please, crank it to 11, and join me in celebration with Alberta's Premier punk band,
as I
bring it on down
Bring It On Down Bring It On Down Bring It On Down Bring It On Down bring it on down

Catch this one quick. This video will be banned as soon as it gets some views.
With @Uncle Romulus on drums, and (no shit THE ) Corb Lund on bass. Hope you have a sub-woofer

Help me
Bring- down- my -payload
Jewels out

Indiva710

You make me wanna try one of these setups. It is getting cooler here and I could probably make it work without a formal chiller.
U don't have to use a chiller if u need to cool your water blow a fan into ur res and problem solved..im running a 90gal rdwc with x2 Ac infinity 120mm fans that does 52cfm ea so 104cfm in the system and does a whopping 6watts vs 440 and 4.6a my 1/4hp chiller did which does a lot as the chiller is a straight power whore....Now I may add x2 more fans for in full bloom but for now they running just fine at 68at night and 70 during the day ....Just need to have a exhaust cut out of your lid and problem solved and it cooling my 90gal system I was very surprised with so far so good

Big Perm

Budtender
U don't have to use a chiller if u need to cool your water blow a fan into ur res and problem solved..im running a 90gal rdwc with x2 Ac infinity 120mm fans that does 52cfm ea so 104cfm in the system and does a whopping 6watts vs 440 and 4.6a my 1/4hp chiller did which does a lot as the chiller is a straight power whore....Now I may add x2 more fans for in full bloom but for now they running just fine at 68at night and 70 during the day ....Just need to have a exhaust cut out of your lid and problem solved and it cooling my 90gal system I was very surprised with so far so good
Do your ppm's go up over time? Also, what is the room temp of the water vs. room temp of the plants? Do you run into humidity problems?