Pay it forward

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I've been paying it forward off air. I dont wanna beat about shit. But shits going down. Ole @Big Terps hooked me up with an lrs350 36 and also informed me of some v1 qb132s for cheap. Dude I built a 2x2 killer today!
About to,pay this motherfucker forward. A gift to a brother. Along with some fem beans.
Almost all the testers have been given to bros in the hopes of a return cut. This family I started is becoming larger every time I turn around.
1019201309.jpg Tbc....

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I'm still around been busy as fuck!! Had to take down tent an move. Got all my girls to a buddy across country and we cloned em an started em over. I gotta get settled in again and it'll be a couple months before I put my tents back up but.. im around if anyone needs anything guys..

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I've been paying it forward off air. I dont wanna beat about shit. But shits going down. Ole @Big Terps hooked me up with an lrs350 36 and also informed me of some v1 qb132s for cheap. Dude I built a 2x2 killer today!
About to,pay this motherfucker forward. A gift to a brother. Along with some fem beans.
Almost all the testers have been given to bros in the hopes of a return cut. This family I started is becoming larger every time I turn around.
View attachment 75823 Tbc....
Great work dude with that 2x2 diy fixture.. The recent one i built was very similar to urs. Mine was 2x3 square.
Glad i bought those 132's when i did cause i think hlg dont make em any longer. To good of a deal prolly.. Lol. 4 boards, 300 watts, and cheap driver for 140 ish bucks. Hard to beat..
But nice job man with that fixture and good to see u helped out a buddy. That was really kool of u. 👍✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Great work dude with that 2x2 diy fixture.. The recent one i built was very similar to urs. Mine was 2x3 square.
Glad i bought those 132's when i did cause i think hlg dont make em any longer. To good of a deal prolly.. Lol. 4 boards, 300 watts, and cheap driver for 140 ish bucks. Hard to beat..
But nice job man with that fixture and good to see u helped out a buddy. That was really kool of u. 👍✌
I know why they charged 99$
They mustve stamped the wago connectors on the board, backwards. They used a red sharpie on the + side and a black sharpie on the - side. Haha im like Wtf!?!? What are these black dots all over my board. Mind u , this is build #4 I did it in one hour start to finish. I'm Getting FASTERRRRR!!!
next is some light bars from ucandewit on ebay.
I am gonna do a seed run next. I'm gonna work this adub x (mac1 x aaw) line I made accidentally.
@High kev got some of those.
Now we're Bros hahaha
Funny how that works.
Karma is real mofo

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
They mustve stamped the wago connectors on the board, backwards. They used a red sharpie on the + side and a black sharpie on the - side. Haha im like Wtf!?!? What are these black dots all over my board. Mind u , this is build #4 I did it in one hour start to finish. I'm Getting FASTERRRRR!!!
I am gonna do a seed run next. I'm gonna work this adub x (mac1 x aaw) line I made accidentally.
Now we're Bros hahaha
Funny how that works.
Karma is real mofo
That shits absolute fire. Can’t wait to crack more and run them Indoors

Skunt

Banned
If you are a member here who is suffering any kind of hardship and need beans to grow (not hustle etc) send me a dm. I will have a few limited set ups available via me, @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower, and @Bodyne .This place has been a good home to many and it's great to interact with peope who share a passion on a level this site offers. Please only take what you need and will use. I hope this can help some folks find a little beauty in humanity and this lovely lovely plant we call ghanja.
This guy right here is sooo amazing, he is helping me out with some seeds to add to my sad little collection. I appreciate this man right here soo much. Without people like you I don’t know what I would do. Thank you with alll my heart man. Kinda makes me wanna cry but tears of joy!❤❤

Skunt

Banned
I figure if someone is on hard times and bitches about an open pack of fire, times ain't so fucking hard LOL.
Someone honestly complained about receiving an opened pack of beans? I’d be absolutely grateful! I cannot believe people, ungrateful & extremely RUDE to say the least!! Ugh, people.. I would do anything for a couple seeds, who needs a whole pack when you have “little to none”. I hope next time someone helps someone out they show some damn appreciation for people going out of their way!

Skunt

Banned
I gave an all my old LED lights away to a friend in need. Fired burnt his barn down to the ground and he had a nice setup in there. Lost everything in it...he has my ts 1000 and a tsl 2000. Told him to keep it. Gotta love putting good karma in the world.
That was soo nice of you, people like you are very rare. Bless you! I truly believe in karma. That’s why I always try to help out whenever I can.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Now we're Bros hahaha
Funny how that works.
Karma is real mofo
I got mine for 89 with that code. But ya i seen those dam sharpie dots too on the connector to board... Definitely didnt have those markings on the first 2 sets i had.. Lol

The lightbars/ strips are very economical and flexible to use too.
Ya as far as those genetics ur gonna go threw , ive seen really good stuff from adub, and mac so u cant go wrong there. 🔥
B kool to see u guys post em pics of it when u do.. ✌

Someone honestly complained about receiving an opened pack of beans?
Some people like to stay away from this....only because there's no real way of telling what you are getting. Yea a seed is a seed in the longrun but an open pack coming from Joe Schmoe when you are looking for something specific can be the complete opposite. Many people don't like to trade open packs,

Streetpro09

Tester
Someone honestly complained about receiving an opened pack of beans?

There are definitely shady people in this world and you gotta look out for yourself.

Plus when you know what kind of plant works for you/your space, and that's what you're expecting to get, its hard to know until you've put the time and effort in to grow it out and see its flowers to find out its not gonna work. Just ends up being a disappointing experience in the end.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Some people like to stay away from this....only because there's no real way of telling what you are getting. Yea a seed is a seed in the longrun but an open pack coming from Joe Schmoe when you are looking for something specific can be the complete opposite. Many people don't like to trade open packs,
Skunt was replying about paying it forward not trading. If you go out of your way to pay it forward and send someone bogus seeds that's some real low quality character shit there.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I thought I was replying in the trading block....oops lol
Lol. I mean with @Skunt I did give her a welchie that could be a grape dum dum, or vice versa. Ill admit that 🤦‍♂️. Pretty sure that one went to her at least. I was getting them sorted and mixed the two when prepping multiple packages. So 2 people got 1 bean that may be a bit off. Same breeder all fire and free so what can you do lol! I like giving out a freebie from the small guys usually with trades. Helps spread the rep. Put up some clg on a reddit contest too! All love in this crazy out of touch world.