Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
No wait... im not an anel beed hahahha just fucked up hahahaj

Edit: hahahaha yep fly on shit if you stupid in this realm hahaha

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
So what's up? What happened about the first post you mentioned. Can you clarify what the issue was ? I'm not in allegiance with anyone I'm sure most known that that haven't blocked me. I just think people are losing their grip and need to come back down to earth a bit and relax. I'm out of grass, I have a prescription that cost more than a Lamborghini payment every month, debt crawling out my ass, unemployed due to covid with no gov support currently. Just smoke a joint put on some tunes and vibe. It will be ok. For some at least.
This is a sad day when m************ are rewriting history. How they want it. Nobody ever talks about herms cuz it gets erased.
Keep erasing stuff, way to keep it real. It's like it almost didn't happen.
If a moderator is doing something that you don't agree with on the forum then you need to report it to @Heisenbeans and he will handle it. He can recall any deleted or modified post and revert it back to any of its published forms. But I will tell you right now that no posts by members are being edited or deleted by moderators unless it is requested by the member. Some meltdowns by members in threads are cleaned up for obvious reasons, It helps the thread stay clean of BS and helps the member who had the meltdown save face with the community so they can move past it.

If you are implying that my plants showed herm traits then I would like to know that and anyone can post any review (good or bad) of my genetics on my breeding page and I guarantee it will not be deleted.

D

Deleted member 60

I haven't had my joe/joint yet this AM....but saw this and am seconding this. I have a fuckin LIFE ...I come here when I can.....and I don't spend time wading through all of the posts...or sit here all day knacking posts or "rewriting history"...unless requested or forced to do so. It's the job we were asked to do.

The REPORT button puts messages in queue to be looked at. There aren't many limits here folks...far less than other places. Threads in "The Sink" have seriously wide berth....too much for my tastes but I just do what H wants cus he is paying the bill here.

And one thing he DEFINITELY NEVER INSTRUCTED US TO DO is to delete or alter reports of herms or erase talk of herms/etc.

I personally despise herms. I'll report that shit all day if I find em. I'll leave that content on the board as well. Anyone who says other wise can suck my dick.

Have a nice day.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Amos likes to rewrite quotes, lol, sure it wasnt him try to put his vulcan psyche on somebody, lol. And let's be sure and not confuse a full blown herm with a seed here or there. They all have the tendency but not all express it. Again, the chems, ogs, etc all came from a stray bag seed or two, and look where we are today with em. RIP Tom Hill, an old school breeder in the new age of chuckers.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I haven't had my joe/joint yet this AM....but saw this and am seconding this. I have a fuckin LIFE ...I come here when I can.....and I don't spend time wading through all of the posts...or sit here all day knacking posts or "rewriting history"...unless requested or forced to do so. It's the job we were asked to do.

The REPORT button puts messages in queue to be looked at. There aren't many limits here folks...far less than other places. Threads in "The Sink" have seriously wide berth....too much for my tastes but I just do what H wants cus he is paying the bill here.

And one thing he DEFINITELY NEVER INSTRUCTED US TO DO is to delete or alter reports of herms or erase talk of herms/etc.

I personally despise herms. I'll report that shit all day if I find em. I'll leave that content on the board as well. Anyone who says other wise can suck my dick.

Have a nice day.
That guys delusional. I'm in the middle of dealing with some serious shit and have to report to this bullshit. Dudes a finger snap away from hitting the road. Always the the same ol bullshit whining and drama day after day. Dudes an habitual line stepper.
Mods are doing a killer job. @J.James You do not have to explain yourself. I been around enough to see the bullshit.