Pay it forward

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I gifted a whole bunch of beans, open packs & freebies, to one of my closest friends. He's on his first grow now! Outdoors too. He's been growing some serious veggies esp. fancy friggin peppers, all organic, outdoors, so I have a lot to learn from him as well. So much fun to have growmies. Between here and texting with him it's all the entertainment I need.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I gifted a whole bunch of beans, open packs & freebies, to one of my closest friends. He's on his first grow now! Outdoors too. He's been growing some serious veggies esp. fancy friggin peppers, all organic, outdoors, so I have a lot to learn from him as well. So much fun to have growmies. Between here and texting with him it's all the entertainment I need.
I got a few of my buddies growing and love getting the pics when they are done . It's a very reward feeling

Stoned Cold Bulldog

If you are a member here who is suffering any kind of hardship and need beans to grow (not hustle etc) send me a dm. I will have a few limited set ups available via me, @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower, and @Bodyne .This place has been a good home to many and it's great to interact with peope who share a passion on a level this site offers. Please only take what you need and will use. I hope this can help some folks find a little beauty in humanity and this lovely lovely plant we call ghanja.
thanks for doing that and i hope only those who really are in need take you up on your kind offer. i'm good for beans and getting worse lol. respect and love mos def.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

i'm green with envy and would love to have safe growmies but these folks are good at talk and suck at backing it up and i said fuk em all. so, just coming out of retirement i'm going it alone as usual. i'm not upset though been a lone wolf most of my life. it's better to be back than just looking om the side lines fo sho.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
thanks for doing that and i hope only those who really are in need take you up on your kind offer. i'm good for beans and getting worse lol. respect and love mos def.
So far @Bodyne and @sfrigon1 have been contributors as well. @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower should be getting his beans into the mix soon I imagine. I'm hoping we can help someone who really needs it. A few years ago something like this would have meant so much to me as I was put in a difficult position. Well still am lol but I'm crawing my way out.

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
wait wait....This is crazy.. there are some solid af members here My foot broke i asked for help not here but i asked an i have met some of the best people ever because of it here. I tried to pay it forward by sending out some beans just cause I believe in karma and paying it forward.. thanks to all yall you know who u are an i appreciate everything ❤

Edit :;% Fonda I love you i need lights hahahah

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
wait wait....This is crazy.. there are some solid af members here My foot broke i asked for help not here but i asked an i have met some of the best people ever because of it here. I tried to pay it forward by sending out some beans just cause I believe in karma and paying it forward.. thanks to all yall you know who u are an i appreciate everything ❤
U are a good dude for that. 👍

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

Edit :;% Fonda I love you i need lights hahahah
Lol you dont wanna see Fondas list of needs.