Passing on of Genetics

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
When I find a plant I want to keep I just take the clones the first or second week of flower...I used to have many many clone only cultivars...they came to me as clones and we're cloned for years...they never pissed out...the cops were the end to them all when I had to scuttle my house before the raid.

I,v always wondered...wen I'm taking clones occasionally there's a clone that roots but doesn't root aswell as the others and grows slower and yields less because it's just not as well rooted.i,v always wondered if I had kept that cut as my mom would all the cuts taken from that poorly rooted cut perform the same way the mother did even wen rooted well or will the well rooted clones regain their vigor?

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Aquarium plants have been propagated via tissue culture for decades. They build a petri dish,, consumers recieve flawleess, vigorous plants.
Aqurium plant seeds disappeared in the early 80's. Mj is behind the curve on that one.
Will this site be called 'petri-passers' in a few more years?
I know we are attached to our seeds,,,
I don't care how attached you are to your 8tracks ,,,perhaps you even still have them,,, but when was the last time you actually played one?
Vinyl is superior. I spin one everyday.
Kids are happy with mp3. They dont know ( don't care to hear ) the diff.
Consumers shape technology, technology manipulates consumers.
I drove by the same building everyday, for ten years.
A month after they tore it down, I forgot it was ever there.