Outdoor Grow Spectacular 2022

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have used 4 t post a tarp and a candle to get thru three bad days ,to get another ten days of daytime 70'sand 50's @night.
I let one of my outdoor grows go through multiple light frosts and you'd never know it. I did it after reading that most cannabis cultivars can handle light frost. You've really got to worry about it when you get more lasting freezing temps.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I let one of my outdoor grows go through multiple light frosts and you'd never know it. I did it after reading that most cannabis cultivars can handle light frost. You've really got to worry about it when you get more lasting freezing temps.
They'll bounce back from a 30-32°F dip from my experience this year. Anything below that and you might have unsalvagable damage (unless you chop right then for fresh frozen).

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
twenty seven degrees made me cover that plant down in the valley.and treck back and forth till better weather came back closer to normal. no burn from frost /freeze, raked everything from under the plant, used tent peg wire to keep skirt down, didn't want tarp to get to the candle.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have used 4 t post a tarp and a candle to get thru three bad days ,to get another ten days of daytime 70'sand 50's @night.
I considered doing a cover I have a greenhouse I will move her into but I put to much time and effort into last years late bloomers including breaking out the old 1000watt hps and heaters kind of defeated the simpleness and cheapness of outdoor I would like to see her totally finish so hopefully it works out but our typical frost date is sept 1 we been on borrowed time for weeks setting new temp records everyday

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
They'll bounce back from a 30-32°F dip from my experience this year. Anything below that and you might have unsalvagable damage (unless you chop right then for fresh frozen).
round here in my area i've seen em still going good after 29 to 28 degrees.directly related how close the plants are to a large body of water.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
welll, has the purple canyon, made oct.31st. ?
Indeed it's still breathing tonight!!! we did get 4" snow and down to 26deg last night but she's in an unheated greenhouse I have found as long as it doesn't reach the 20s until 4-5 a.m. and warms up after sunrise most strains tolerate it but the sunlight is so weak and day so short it takes forever to finish them she's the last one for this season her scent has really improved this week

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Indeed it's still breathing tonight!!! we did get 4" snow and down to 26deg last night but she's in an unheated greenhouse I have found as long as it doesn't reach the 20s until 4-5 a.m. and warms up after sunrise most strains tolerate it but the sunlight is so weak and day so short it takes forever to finish them she's the last one for this season her scent has really improved this week
well i hopethe plant is still alive and smelling better every day ,got to love what changes 1 goes thru late in the bud phase.

Last edited: