Oldgwheels Grows

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
After thinking about it... I have a few greenpoint going on

Bounty Hunter... man this cut i will not give up...tastes like cedar...hits like a sativa and calms down to a dense sleepy stone.

I test for Freak but hard pass on all other testers...i have 20 strains i want to try ....and as I get better cuts it gets more difficult. I have 5 'moms' but i always take a cut.
what if...happened A LOT....

Now I have 5 moms...from what if... :D
A back up plan is always worth, the trouble ,to keep em alive!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've tried growing tomatoes indoors under lights they just never come out right. The leaves get purple undersides real.bad and the plants just always look like shit
Over the winter I grew one "orange hat" tomato from Baker Creek. A mini cherry tomato plant. It only got about 8" tall but made about 50 decent size tomatoes. Nickle to quarter size, not mini like the plant. It was only in a 1/2g pot, so bigger pots might make them more productive

It was OK to have a fresh tomato nugget occasionally during the winter, but it proved a plant for indoors that I could do several of and it be worth it. That's about the only veggie that is worthless mids unless homegrown.

oldgwheels

I've tried growing tomatoes indoors under lights they just never come out right. The leaves get purple undersides real.bad and the plants just always look like shit
i think cherry tomatos might be the ONLY way to go inside.
If anyone has great indoor veg they grow let me know. I will put some totes on the sides of the grow area.

I just soaked my gods herb (Godbud F3 X Inhouse King Sherb) looking for a male from 20....and a good female but so far 10 for 10 tasted and smelled like fantastic blueberry/grapes....hint of funk.

and MyBrainiYum (Top Dawg Sour Diesel BX4 male X PCG Wakanda Strawnana).

If someone wants to try some beans.... I made

Sour Diesel Bx4. The shortest diesel I ever saw.... X Greenpoint Motorbreath13 X Animal Cookies. when the pollen is flying..you toss em all in the tent you can find !
I called it MBACSD. It tastes like all the nasty in a garage...old oil....used grease and gas. Hits like a not velvet sledgehammer...grows very short...60% stretch at best.

I can send some how if you want to play with them.

And add....a couple others. :D Just PM me. it costs a stamp so no worries :D just grow them...dont hoard testers its dumb.

This is one I made... I took a PCG that I thought were female beans....but they were regs. Super Lemon Mac X Gushers...and crossed it with a freebee called medical dragon (Atonic CBD X 3 headed dragon)...
I call it Puff the Medical Dragon.
Jewels in AB grew this out... I grew out 1 and it was the most BLACK PEPPER terps i ever tasted ...with a underlying lemon.

Lemon Pepper !
20230523_132415.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If anyone has great indoor veg they grow let me know. I will put some totes on the sides of the grow area.
I have had good luck with a few varieties of lettuce just under some LED T5's. Baby bok choy does well too. I am using my cover crop as a test-bed now to see what grows inside.

For the salad stuff I think the ones with the shortest harvest time do best. But if you get lettuce going you can keep harvesting from it. Some do better than others.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
to really put the reasoing down... my power and water to grow is 275 CDN a month.

I have a fat sack of megacrop 2 part....

I am shifting to organic 7 to 10s and water flood and drains and floraflex totes to see how she works.

I LOVE GROWING.. This is all a game to me...because my prescription costs 700 a month at the cheapest gov costs...and I grow

like 3200 watts...down to 2k in summer to offset pool and ac

Its 4 20 man i am higher than YOU....

1 to 2 pounds a month for 275 CDN or like 225 USD...

I am not mad about anything...I hold no ill will....why should i...

the cost of a winter oz...pre legal...grows me pounds....ohhmmm
yep!

oldgwheels

Chopping out to change up for summer lighting. My cuts are all going out by Thursday next week. My buds...will grow BUD.

And H was RIGHT..... ALWAYS take a cut...just do it. You can always get a great pheno....and having that cut. I have some running 3 years now.

No one has em. I found em.

Gods Herb... My creation. This one went very godbud...and that is the first one. The rest I have grown out went king sherb.
Like BO....and old lady perfume...and berries.

IMG_8367.JPG

I went a little nuts soaking beans... Around here you have a few months of brutal luck...which means you need heat mats in your veg spots.

And i went crazy...and now they are all germing

GP Banana Orange Daquiri and Diamond Cookies are above ground. :D

and stuff I made Gods Herbs and MyBrainIYum (Wakanda X Sour Diesel BX4)

going to be a great year....frost warnings ended last night.... :D

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Chopping out to change up for summer lighting. My cuts are all going out by Thursday next week. My buds...will grow BUD.

And H was RIGHT..... ALWAYS take a cut...just do it. You can always get a great pheno....and having that cut. I have some running 3 years now.

Gods Herb... My creation. This one went very godbud...and that is the first one. The rest I have grown out went king sherb.
Like BO....and old lady perfume...and berries.

View attachment 128153

I went a little nuts soaking beans... Around here you have a few months of brutal luck...which means you need heat mats in your veg spots.

And i went crazy...and now they are all germing

GP Banana Orange Daquiri and Diamond Cookies are above ground. :D

and stuff I made Gods Herbs and MyBrainIYum (Wakanda X Sour Diesel BX4)

going to be a great year....frost warnings ended last night.... :D
we had a frost that killed a row of qucumbers about thee weeks back! Was the last we had here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

It took a while but I am starting finally. Having one of the lighted spaces growing smoke or being a preservation area thqt needs more care than the regular plants is a big deal if you commit to it. "Mom room" is a thing because it's its own thing LOL

oldgwheels

GodsHerb....i soaked a fat bunch of them. This one time i got 2 oz tubes thinking the size was smaller.
They hold about 800 to 1000 seeds each and i have 4 tubes of GodsHerbs :D

So i soaked abunch.... my fat fingers put them in 20 x 1 cup planters and i have 22 plants growing... SUCCESS !!

To have finally got into it...and shed the negative...ohhhmmmm

And i went shotgun approach...something has to stick.

oldgwheels

About to do a massive summer light changeover including an extra meanwell on a board i have

HPS/MH 1000 goes back on the shelf til november....and.... I really do not give a fuck....HPS rocks some buds...efficicency would matter but my power and water are paid for.

Let it RIP.

going to do a full 900 watts of boards in the 4 x 8 and 4 x 240 watt boards over water totes in bloom. I have a pool and a hot wife that needs AC. For real...she heats up.

I might get more efficient at growing but the way i look at it is..my prescription costs...1800 a month from an LP...the CHEAPEST...

Power costs 200 a month and water about 100...nutes 100.

So.. I will do me...and rock out so much space i will be a hashmaster.... and i am getting pretty good at hash...

OHMMS

WATTS

Just breath G...and then hit that doob again.

I have to add a pic or two...or its not right.

Dantes Pigs (dantes inferno X Pigs in a blanket)

IMG_8410.JPG
Inhouse Genetics Iced Banana (platinum OG X Banana OG) on repeat for just over a year now...my god what a stone and flavor.
All of these are getting hit when i get the male Gods Herb I want....

IMG_8424.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
About to do a massive summer light changeover including an extra meanwell on a board i have

HPS/MH 1000 goes back on the shelf til november....and.... I really do not give a fuck....HPS rocks some buds...efficicency would matter but my power and water are paid for.

Let it RIP.

going to do a full 900 watts of boards in the 4 x 8 and 4 x 240 watt boards over water totes in bloom. I have a pool and a hot wife that needs AC. For real...she heats up.

I might get more efficient at growing but the way i look at it is..my prescription costs...1800 a month from an LP...the CHEAPEST...

Power costs 200 a month and water about 100...nutes 100.

So.. I will do me...and rock out so much space i will be a hashmaster.... and i am getting pretty good at hash...

OHMMS

WATTS

Just breath G...and then hit that doob again.

I have to add a pic or two...or its not right.

Dantes Pigs (dantes inferno X Pigs in a blanket)

View attachment 128398
Inhouse Genetics Iced Banana (platinum OG X Banana OG) on repeat for just over a year now...my god what a stone and flavor.
All of these are getting hit when i get the male Gods Herb I want....

View attachment 128399
sound like a solid plan,keep working!looking real good.

oldgwheels

It is THRIP SEASON.... fuckers are ubiquitus here..

But... I have sprayers for bloom and jadam for veg.... Once i see one of those little pricks on a leaf...its full scale war...til...about halloween then they are all dormant outside again.

It used to make me crazy...now its like...dealing with fungas gnats.... and ..fungus gnats can not survive thrip killing.

Bugs happen...this global warming shit is making it so much worse its ridiculous.

Various...in about a week i chop down to about a 4 x 8 tent so i can clean and reset. :D

Freak Pigasus
IMG_8457.JPG
Crush Genetics Jenny O
IMG_8454.JPG
Dantes Pigs... one if...5 or 6 in advanced flower....1 outside and a mom i took cuts from went into bloom this week.

IMG_8447.JPG
Outside Orox
IMG_84331.jpg
Flapjacks X Maiden Voyage (FREAK)
IMG_84341.jpg

oldgwheels

And this week i had a new pot doc appointment... how about we move you to 9 grams from 5...oo la la..
I love you doc.
48 plant count ENGAGE

Oh they do not want to hear you grow outside... I might make a chained link outdoor hash garden when i move and hybrid it (15 outdoor and 32 indoor but no outdoor when you have indoor and reverse)

Rules... LOL..... but i gain my counts like a pokeman card collector.

And...finally that dubstep is dry enough in the plate....to get baked.

This is an OROX that i cut in jan...almost died along the way and i needed something for the 45 G grassroots.... i truly can not believe it.

I topped it week 1 and then it did the rest.
359500883_10159074160796851_3185409481042515665_n.jpg