Oldgwheels Grows

oldgwheels

Funny story about male cuts... Freak sent me a pack of Top Dawg Sour Diesel BX4...and man i grew them out and really killed em....except for 1.

And it was a dude. So i took a cut of that dude and cloned it and tossed the dude...because maybe later....

And then later... I crossed it with Greenpoint AC x Motor Breath and pre 2000 godbud.

The Bad Moto Finger...is stanky...like everything wrong in diesel...and motorbreath..and I LOVE IT

always keep a cut...ALWAYS

Soon as i move i might chase a fat bud of that...2000 seeds means you can hunt :D

so much fun growing...and i have found mecca 2 or 3 times...kept 1 or 2

oldgwheels

oh and when i get my brain on right later this week.....someone sent me an address and I WILL GROW EM....

washer packs are so cheap....and my 17 year old hit 6 foot 4 and 260 and is going to NCAA football prep academy...

so... oo la la..i am so happy....

Who wants to grow some Animal cookes X motorbreath I am sure it has a name X pre 2000 godbud.. :D

pm an adress and 9.95

just kidding... PM an address.... its cheap like a buck to ship so...its on me :D

Bad Moto Finger is fucking AWESOME.... i will toss in a couple of the weird stable things i made but i do not want to detract from the seed makers that have a business.... i do this for fun...

And its only amazing gear X amazing gear......