Official solo cup challenge 2019

SSGrower

Average Grower
Before i build it...is this allowable?

I am going to take the homemade waterfarm i built and adjust the number of drip holes in the ring and put it on a timer to water 15 minutes every 6 hours. I will make a little tray so the roots cant come out of the solo cup and figure out how to get it to sit in the drain tray. It is like a flood and drain with a drip feed.

As long as i dont put the roots in the farm it should be ok? I will give them hair cuts but that drill bit i used was minisucle. I cant see how they would come out but that is what the tray is for. (the tray is the lid from a pill bottle that just fits the base of the solo cup).

Im not dicking around @Jesselikes2Grow. I want those HB prize seeds!

And the blueberry is 16% stuff too...This way i actually have an excuse to run it and see what it tastes like. :D

Win win i say.

And my cup is brown. I have then in various colors so when i sprout different strains I might actually remember which is which...50 50 shot usually.
Turd brown? You really think the cup color is gonna give you an edge over my Turds? Lmfao. Lol.😉
Ya, keep them roots in the cup and your good.
H is doing a flood and drain, few folks doing mini dwc, my mini sip fuckers, and a bunch of reg cups.
Should be interesting to say the least. 😎😎😎
Gwheels new invention- win👏
Gwheels strain choice- win👏
Gwheels execution of both- win👏
Gwheels choice of competition- haha, lose. 😂😂😂
^^^^^you guys and your fucking wicks, and reservoirs, automated watering, shit tajke notes on a proper cup setup below.

Look at you guys, usin all your tricks and sh*t. I think I can take you with a simple soil grow. They were getting a little long necked under the 60w so I had to switch up to the 185w. No biggie. Pretty sure I'm losing the first Banana Crack but I'll leave it be for a few more days and see if it proves me wrong.

View attachment 7692

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
In my defense, I indirectly talked shit to him in my first post. I said "what's up bitches?!" And that y'all gonna rename this shit the SoLow competition.

BUT, to follow the rules...

FUCK YOU @Jesselikes2Grow ,ya cocksucking prick, I'm gonna beat you at this competition, then fuck your wife(or husband) 😂😂
Going through my notes you did talk shit Idk how you got a star next to your name the note pad didn't have it lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think the first 2 solo cup contests that started when i was starting out....they looked better than my plants...

Then a couple went by and i said waste 1 of 4 i dont think so.

Then i paid 200 bucks an got a doc to write me a script so now i can grow 25 indoors and 10 is a good number for me....so the solo cup needs room to expand my horizons....

Seed popped and those lower thc seeds from canuck are notorious 100% germers....because you think why would i put them in there and what if they dont germ and toss in 4 that all become viable.

:)

Lol

I am going to give it....like the potlympics representing my folk in the great rock of Newfoundland !