Official solo cup challenge 2019

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Cool, cool. Really, I didn't want prizes. Just wanted to see how well I could do against others in an even competition. I think the prizes corrupted purity of the challenge.
Fuck purity, that's for well Puritans
Cool, cool. Really, I didn't want prizes. Just wanted to see how well I could do against others in an even competition. I think the prizes corrupted purity of the challenge.
This guy busting my balls because He thinks i am trying to sneak older plants in as kids like European migrants and He talks purity hmmmph

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Dude, I have no idea if it's even possible for me to win with soil alone. I am furiously scribbling notes though. So many good ideas for me to draw from for future grows.
Im growing in soil . I see all these people making these hydro solo cup set ups and am starting to get worried, lol. Its not how fast they grow, its the total weight that counts, so them hydro people can veg them as fast as they want, us soil growers are gonna take the win

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I'm in my rols soil, with a top half inch layer of EWC. I know I'll likely be adding feeding though, due to obvious reasons like pot/cup size.
Organic Earth Juice nutrients is what she'll be getting when the time comes. She'll likely be at least a foot tall before she needs anything but 💧💧💧though.
Only time will tell.
Im gonna feed mine steroids, im gonna have an iv into the stem for nutrients/ steroids,lol., im making a dome with oxygen and co2 pumped into it. Im winning this !

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
Just saw this thread lol . What a cool contest . Don’t you want to top them off more ? Every bit of space counts haha . What’s the highest yield from one cup ? I’m guessing a half ?