Official solo cup challenge 2019

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Niether have I. Only grown indoor (in a tent on the deck) once and I was battling sub-zero temps...
View attachment 7204

...but here's some outdoor from my last couple years...
View attachment 7203View attachment 7202
I've just started growing this past winter. Late to the party. Two runs under my belt now, on my third. You have some beautiful ladies. My ladies love bondage as well. You should enter some of your pics in the may photo of the month especially the purple pheno one, what is it?

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
I've just started growing this past winter. Late to the party. Two runs under my belt now, on my third. You have some beautiful ladies. My ladies love bondage as well. You should enter some of your pics in the may photo of the month especially the purple pheno one, what is it?
I feel ya. I'm only on my 3rd outdoor grow. I was growing those little ones in the tent for beans but the cold killed them all. The biggest seed was the sise of a pin-head. Hoping for better success this summer.

The big purple cola is Royal Nepal Kush. Suckers were giving near 30% rosin yields. The little one to the left in the tent was one of its babies X'd with Chocolate Diesel (had it X'd with Banana Ice Cream in the middle). Too bad it's beans were frozen.

The Royal Nepal were some of the most beautifully structured plants I've ever seen. Killer smoke too...Grow Log 1234 09-23-2017 (1).jpgGrow Log 3695 10-19-2017.jpg

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
16oz =to 473ML.. We have a lot of 0.5L cups with lid.. The difference is so little so I'll probably go with one of those if that's okay.. Thanks fo the offer to ship me one tho!!
Also 3d printing is very cheap these days. A cup would probably be less then 50 cents to print.. So if you ever need anything printed let me know 😀

Damn I'm not the first one then 😂 Do you have a link for his mini dwc? Can't find it here..
Thank you, i definetly will. If you were into first gen mazda rx7's , yoy could make a fortune making small little discontinued interior pieces. I looked into it about 4 or 5 years ago and it was just too expensive at the time to be able to make any money, but if its that cheap now , it is definitely worth it. I jad a thread on a rx7 forum i go on about it and had a buncj of people who said they would order them if i made them.