Oaseeds?

Badddoin

Really Active Member
There’s a thread on them a couple years ago.
Seems the general consensus was they were legit but painfully slow.

Romeo Scragg

So.... I've had Nothing but trouble with their website. Doesn't work with any browser I've tried but chrome which I don't like to use but decided what the hell this one time. Then saw that shipping in breeder packs would cost more than my order then the credit card option wouldn't work. Not using Bitcoin it costs me too much in fees. Maybe I'll try again one day.
Edit: all good I'm supposed to stop buying and start making anyway.

Romeo Scragg

Here's a fun update. Oaseeds sent me an email to ask why I never ordered what was in my cart. I told them all about my problems with the site including blank menus and no prices. they responded that they'd had some temporary issues but all is good now. So went back and tried again. The website looks great and worked flawlessly. ...... but their 3rd party credit card processor turned down 2 different cards multiple times. My card company emailed to ask if this was an authorized transaction, I said yes, they said ok go ahead, I get declined several more times. The universe does not want me to buy seeds from oaseeds. I really wanted those afghan selections.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Somebody please warn me away from these shysters
They are ILGM, and every other shit seedbank that has no breeders making seeds. You may find gold on the cheap but I doubt it. These are bulk seeds made in Spain that may or may not be the exact strain you think you are getting, if they were out and had something else close...

Best I can do - It's cheap because they're mids

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Romeo Scragg If you are looking through the catalog of 130 pages and everything is in stock - be wary. With that many different pollen donors there's no way the seeds are made in house.

some of the 'breeders' they list are other Dutch conglomerates. There's no Neville in the back room tossing pollen.

Romeo Scragg

I'll recognize the nirvana strains and I'm pretty sure they've been made in Spain forever. Good weed comes from Spain 😜
As for the medicine man/white rhino That's my white whale. I'll never give up the hunt.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll recognize the nirvana strains and I'm pretty sure they've been made in Spain forever. Good weed comes from Spain 😜
As for the medicine man/white rhino That's my white whale. I'll never give up the hunt.
I'm sure it'll be fine, but my experience with ILGM and then the stories that kind of explained what I saw with my own eyes have me leary of any large-scale operation. I like the way Dagga, Great Lakes, SHN etc. are set up as like a mall, then each different breeder has a little storefront. Some have pics and great descriptions and others say 'this x that" and call it good. All based on the breeder rather than the vendor.

Did a quick scan and there's over 50 breeders at Dagga, with enough of the big names to keep it interesting with new drops. But there's also legit small breeders that have worked one strain to perfection and that's all they have. Lots of them give testers to Dagga to hand out with orders as freebies.

Last few orders I got some "untested beans" as freebies - and they went to the top of the drop list. When the testers are from Freeborn, 707, Irie, sungrownmidz and such it's more of a mom hunt than the two crosses you never heard of from Bob's Beans that may or may not be fire.

Anyway, there's enough on the site that I don't have all I want yet, and before I get there more will be added that I want. With the sheer volume of free stuff with the orders and they take a debit card like a real business, I am happy with one bank

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
FINALLY oaseeds has their credit card issues resolved. For now. I ordered some classic nirvana stuff and medicine man from Mr nice. If this works out I'm going back for those afghan selections.
Got some bubblicious coming. I hope to find a male to chuck some pollen on CSI bubble gum s1
You get your tracking?

Romeo Scragg

You get your tracking?
There was no tracking but the order came through yesterday. I'm definitely not a fan of their shipping method and there's a ton of unwanted freebies. All auto desert cocktails that will never be popped by me. But I'm confident I will know if the bubblicious, ak48 and white rhinos are genuine. If they are then I'll be back for the afghan selections.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There was no tracking but the order came through yesterday. I'm definitely not a fan of their shipping method and there's a ton of unwanted freebies. All auto desert cocktails that will never be popped by me. But I'm confident I will know if the bubblicious, ak48 and white rhinos are genuine. If they are then I'll be back for the afghan selections.
I just noticed that about Dagga. My first few orders I got an assortment of freebies including autos and regs. But I am fairly active on the youtube chat getting questions answered and interacting with the breeders and such on their shows. Peter now associates me youtube persona with the dude placing orders, and I have a hatred for autos which I am pretty loud about when I hear people talking about they are the "future". I haven't seen an auto bean in any of my orders for months now ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I just noticed that about Dagga. My first few orders I got an assortment of freebies including autos and regs. But I am fairly active on the youtube chat getting questions answered and interacting with the breeders and such on their shows. Peter now associates me youtube persona with the dude placing orders, and I have a hatred for autos which I am pretty loud about when I hear people talking about they are the "future". I haven't seen an auto bean in any of my orders for months now ;)
How much money have you invested in seed over the years? (If you don't mind revealing such info)
A rough guess.
I have a few pages of seed purchases from Attitude Seed Bank alone. lol
I wished I had saved my original order receipt and prices from the early 2000's.
It's all been worth it.
The seed companies had better genetics than people wanna believe they were capable of producing.
They were automatically of better quality,
because of roughly 2 months of waiting to arrive in the mail,
without getting busted,
increased the potency,
just like an "IG hype" pic. lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How much money have you invested in seed over the years? (If you don't mind revealing such info)
A rough guess.
I have a few pages of seed purchases from Attitude Seed Bank alone. lol
I wished I had saved my original order receipt and prices from the early 2000's.
It's all been worth it.
The seed companies had better genetics than people wanna believe they were capable of producing.
They were automatically of better quality,
because of roughly 2 months of waiting to arrive in the mail,
without getting busted,
increased the potency,
just like an "IG hype" pic. lol
I don't even have a guess, but it was worth the investment in the small humidor fridge to store them in. My weed budget last place I lived, before growing, was an ounce a month but a QP if it was available. I was paying ~$250/oz so now that is my grow budget.

It used to buy lights, tents, fans, meters, calibration fluid, calmag, nutes... Now I spend it on seeds unless need some peat or rice hulls or something. *IF* I bought seeds every month and I spent all $250 that's around $3k/yr - but I know it ain't that much.

Romeo Scragg

I don't like to think about what I've spent since I bought my first online 19 years ago. The crazy thing is, nothing has ever close to the unicorn I found in those very first $15 packs I bought from nirvana through seed boutique. Everyone trashed nirvana for selling f2s but there was magic in those beans.

To find those same strains in today's market for $17 a pack is like bumping into a lost love that still wants to fuck.