OA Seeds???

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Bump.

I checked out their website. Looks like they have alot of breeders and their own seeds too. I'm guessing their crossses are pollen chucked f2's from reputable original breeders. Anybody got any info. ?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
According to their website, OA is accepting Euro's only for payment, for now anyway. Don't know if that's temporary or not.

When I scoped out their website I was impressed with their selection and their prices.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
@Highland Rogue if you scroll down the menu there an option to switch from euros to dollars.
Thanks for trying to help. I adjusted the currency to reflect U.S. dollars when loading the cart. When I went to checkout, the site gives a notice at this time they are only accepting Euros.

"Currently we only accept payments in EUROS (currency). Therefore we have changed the value of your order to the equivalent of EUROS. We apologize for any inconvenience. "

YUBA

Yo! First post for me but i been lurking here this year.
I ordered from this store last week. The cart showed total amount in euros but when i paid through online methods it was in US dollars. I Paid and got a confirmation email. Waiting on the mailman now.
Hope that helps some, i guess not if you are sending cash.
Either way go easy!
Peace and aloha

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Yo! First post for me but i been lurking here this year.
I ordered from this store last week. The cart showed total amount in euros but when i paid through online methods it was in US dollars. I Paid and got a confirmation email. Waiting on the mailman now.
Hope that helps some, i guess not if you are sending cash.
Either way go easy!
Peace and aloha
Thanks for your input. I think I will message them and ask what is possible.
My preference is to use a money order.

Hope your order goes well, let us know ?

YUBA

Checking back in!
Oaseeds did come through. It took about a month to get to me. Some delays in email responses but it was all good in the end. They sent a some freebies too bc of the wait. seems like the usual experience for me with euro seedbanks. And it was packed super discreet, that was fun getting to it. Came in the original breeder packs too.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Checking back in!
Oaseeds did come through. It took about a month to get to me. Some delays in email responses but it was all good in the end. They sent a some freebies too bc of the wait. seems like the usual experience for me with euro seedbanks. And it was packed super discreet, that was fun getting to it. Came in the original breeder packs too.
How did the Oaseeds grow?

YUBA

Hey i need to kick my memory some.
I remember seeds germinated fine. I had to look back and see what i bought. I think i used this bank to buy packs of strains that i had gotten as freebies before (from attitude probably).

I had some luck with solo freebies for a minute and then never would really find them again in plant form. Like the barneys farm blue cheese i got here grew out to be all fruit not much cheese, unlike the grey greasy skunky b.c. plant i grew and loved before. Stuff like that wore me out, chasing the shadow plant/terp 😅
I try to take cuts before i flower stuff out nowadays, Just incase it gets interesting

Also the freebies from oaseeds were some white label type. Cheese. Durban. i passed them on