Noobs grow flow

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here goes nothing. giving the seeds a soaking tonight in paper towels. Let’s see what happens. I Was gifted some seeds from a few different friends. I accidentally had a light leak with a grow so the accidental pollin chuck are possibly trapstar grand daddy purp or garlic breathe idk. Only had a few beans from it though. Not quite sure if that’s real bad or not but it’s what I got lol. View attachment 10349View attachment 10350View attachment 10351View attachment 10352View attachment 10353View attachment 10354
Nice picks!
Here's a Jack h, and a Bruce b from SEEDSMAN
I love love0622191256b~2.jpg0622191256~3.jpg love free shit

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Is that a true or do I have to keep buying clone x gel lol
I know it works. I buy the gel. For how much I clone. Its not worth risking a perfectly good cut. I bought my bottle 2 yrs ago. As long as it stays in the fridge and not contamintaed it should be goodbfor a while. Works every time. Usually. Not in 30 hrs like the dude in the HB thread but around 2 weeks at the most to pop out the rockwool grodan cube I prefer to use.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Dude, pull the yellow zucchini flowers, bread em in egg and flour, FRY them bitches!!
Its an old italian delicacy. It helps produce more sites for the new zucchinis to thrive.
They taste amazing!
I see tomatos and broccoli too I believe right?