Noobs grow flow

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I slapped some clonex gel on it and wrapped it with some Weird tape. Their was no way I could go to the hospital and telll them I slipped cutting clones
Who cares man. Tell them you were taking clones of rose bushes or some shit and even brag about the smell and tell them that you grow the best freaking roses with a strict regimen of ewc, bat guano and epsom salts. Once every 2 weeks with a teaspoon to gallon epsom and 1/2 cup guano and 3 cups ewc per rose bush every month or two. Hahhaah.

Really tho, seek medical attention. Lmfao.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Who cares man. Tell them you were taking clones of rose bushes or some shit and even brag about the smell and tell them that you grow the best freaking roses with a strict regimen of ewc, bat guano and epsom salts. Once every 2 weeks with a teaspoon to gallon epsom and 1/2 cup guano and 3 cups ewc per rose bush every month or two. Hahhaah.

Really tho, seek medical attention. Lmfao.
I remember the old policy on the boat was as long as you did not lose more than a pint of blood the following instructions were to wash it , pour HP on it a shot of neosporen then wrap it in duct tape and get your ass back to work .LOL

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I remember the old policy on the boat was as long as you did not lose more than a pint of blood the following instructions were to wash it , pour HP on it a shot of neosporen then wrap it in duct tape and get your ass back to work .LOL
Definitely man but still we are on land haha. Some nasty shit can happen. Infections and stuff. You know safety first. Even if you are an anarchist.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I can’t spell. The gran daddy has grape smells and taste idk
My fuckin man keeping it fuckin real. I like it better with one, I love Lucy 😅
Trap star and garlic breathe smell completely amazing
I was gonna say bro I know they smell amazing I can see that lol, thankfully I read more before unleashing my fingers on the keyboard.
Trapstar has like a kush smell with a cherry or orange twist to it
Im sold. 😍
G breath has a kushy type smell with garlic spicy taste. I’m terrible at describing the tastes but they are amazing
All good I was more interested in smells now anyway. When they've been curing for a month and a half expect me back here nagging you for a smoke report lol
Almost took a nub off
My friend how in the world. Cusp the blade in your four fingers and press the stem down onto the blade with your thumb. No more blood loss.

Edit. So I read the second page I didn't see lmao. IMHO I think you will be fine. Keep it clean and you will be fine. The hospital/doctor will do the same thing you can do at home. It didn't require stitches i see the blood coagulated so you're good. Just keep it clean let it breath, cover it when necessary ( work, cleaning anything dirty really)
@CrimsonEcho I fuck with you for having his best interest at heart felt the need to tell you that.

Last edited: