Next set - fullgas - lost pearl.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Velvet moon - going to start doing this regular,but definitely also doing a youtube channel soon,i give ya heads up when i do it ,i been watching home grown on YouTube love it but shit you would have work hard to get such little returns min you want of a plant like velvet moon is 8 oz the one under 300 watt led does 6 oz min that's of the cookie pheno of velvet moon has well.Take there fullgas I got 22 oz from 2 plants with what looked like a similar pheno to one they have.It will soon be time to hit the outdoors with some autos so looking forward to that - the chemical bride finally has a leaf on it seed wise but its took to long to sort its self out - I will be honest .The reason I've put a couple more to germinate one looks like it's gonna be fine and that's the runtz but if that velvet moon makes it then that going under a new led.wanting a new light to use for when I start youtube channel.Gonna show my method from start to finish - because I do things differently to get great results even from a strain with a small yield .20230207_153739.jpg20230207_153629.jpg20230207_153619.jpg20230207_153613.jpg20230207_153610.jpg20230207_153603.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The chemical bride has come good the mutant ,I nipped that single leave off she had growing - now she seems to be doing has well has other 2 that are in that room that popped at same age bubblegum they looking nice too.Just started building roots - once there have good hanker points they will start vertical growth.This is fullgas,under the se3000 Really happy with the structure of it it's definitely pretty much the same has last one I did ,so it's gonna do that staircasing it normally does - I would love to get this tested when it's done just for thc count - the doctor that I'm seeing at the minute is all for the use of cannabis use with glachoma - but what I don't understand is how often there saying it has to be used - the time frame there going on is from 1980s weed, now if you smoked bud back in uk then it was about 12 % tops,if not cbd .So what I'm trying to get through to these doctors is the difference in todays bud to back then, some strains are 15/18% stronger now - plus edibles are in your system far longer ,they say not I say different,if I wake up and can still feel edible then its still working on lowering eye pressure.I wasn't smoking much either during last two test so hopefully next one may be even better.20230218_125635.jpg20230218_125645.jpg20230218_125557.jpg20230218_125544.jpg20230218_125532.jpg20230218_125518.jpg20230218_125502.jpg20230218_125324.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Fullgas - 4 week onto flower ,its about a cm from light so we might get light bleaching later but if I do ,I do .doesn't really worry me to much - gotta admit this light has been good to me and now I have sussed it- height wise it stays at really one height in that tent.Feed wise it's on 1.4 ec and is looking exactly like the other 5 I've done ,got one in hps room and it's a lot bigger that this one,so gonna do some seriously nice bud.It can't come fast enough, I'm not far of been out now got around 14g left of it - I've been offered a oz of blues or stardawg for it ,no way.There not for me them racey strains I like a good indica ,ive always liked that feeling of been tired sleepy and this strain is bang on for it (indica dominant)- even the edibles I made from sugar leaf and fluffy stuff are strong and I'm a edible dude ,but shit they knock shit out of ya.Im down to cutting the ones I made from bud into 4 and I have been getting around 9 hour of un - interrupted sleep from them 20230220_163619.jpg20230220_163611.jpg20230220_163601.jpg20230220_162205.jpg20230220_162157.jpg20230220_162139.jpg20230220_162121.jpg20230220_161937.jpg20230220_161954.jpg20230220_161947.jpg,ive also noticed a difference between the two phenos one I did in tent last time - that dark velvet moon does not give you munchies at all other one does strange little differences.

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I'm only kid i know that's growing cbg ,god knows what would happen if I ever got hit by police with just cbg in room.Im touching wood while writing this lol ,how can it be illegal to grow a plant you can buy legally here in uk .They do not like the idea of people smoking flower its strange - I have no idea why ,I get they don't like smoking ,but it's allowed in vape pens that's main reason for the 2 cbg been flowered in a week or two ,I need enough to get at least enough to smoke for 2 month whole plant other plant is going to rosin or edibles not sure yet.I will be running 2 wonder pie in same room mind ,so definitely a no no - the real medicine from plant is illegal pisses me off big time.I need it more than ever now I've stopped using drops ,for glachoma I'm just using cbg through day then edible at 8pm and a fatty before bed.I definitely need to clone this lot though that's definite - I do have cbg zero due from seed stocker,so if you have any problem to do with eye pressure or high blood pressure get some of that cbg it works ,I have doctors asking me questions about the plant ffs shouldn't they know about cbg been so effective.
Few photos of the velvet moon that I'm smoking at night have odd bit through day though I use cbg every 2 hour and thc about 3 times through day ,but then that edible last me through the night.20230220_162959_resized.jpg20230220_162636.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Time to get to know the sf1000s now ,because its time to fire them up now.Im gonna finish vegging under those - now reason I sold them was I couldn't get on with them so should be interesting - but I did 18oz from them in main room.Think reason yield was small was strain disco biscuit- never been best producer - but always high quality end bud.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Nikon D500 macro lens our bed room light kicks of that pattern under bud is the light it was took on a mirror - I photograph weed now has much has I do other stuff ,young and old love the macro stuff on there walls and flower shots - I don't even advertise now either it's all done word of mouth,but there's a big market for flower shots

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
it wasnt unintentionally, it was planned ive done a few like it ,i ysed mirror to regect light onto bed it was planned bro

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Gorilla punch going into tent next - its all good doing what i do but it aint easy on me own but i just love doing what i do,so has long has i can carry a bag of coco its gonna be done.Next in line is a seed for tent for when full gas is done,be start of week 5 soon.With that so im gonna hit it gorilla punch - it was going to be either this or stardawg - Its mainly to keep my mates happy flavor wise ,but i will be having it.I have had to ssy to someone today ill ,i cant get ya any chocolate or oil - im just struggling to keep up ,nearlly every person that has it now is over 50 ,and most of em are in serious pain with out it.Long gone the days when it was just stoners - today its all about helping out when conventional medicines dont work but oil does.Paper towel method,always works this time of year with help of a heat mat,so we have to hope that this one turns out a nice plant. 20230220_202034.jpg20230220_201853.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Took 20 hour to get a huge tap root ,it's what's going in the tent next .I'm a bit gutted it a high sativa like but we will see,Hopefully it will make a few mates happy

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Gotta give greenhouse credit along with there us breeders there choose to breed with ,because it really has got me smoking more than i ever did.But just a few problems with that and main one been some little tramp smack head was on our back ,I didn't know.Next minute I'm been told by all old lads on estate so and so says that your growing - I had nothing in that house its my own house.She he got a good slap yesterday I had no idea just how much anger I has inside me ,I knocked him out withe a nice upper cut to chin ,once I seen whites of his eyes roll into back of his head job done.But I'm not done with that dirty little scruffy cunt yet - he's made me a ton of work because I had mothers there ,so had to drop them all into new site ,and the new spiderfarmer tent - only second time I've ever used it I will be honest ,sent my wife for all kit for it new ,and decided to carry on using sf1000s for time been - anyhow.6 plant grow
2 x 2 x 2 mtr tent grow 4 x sf1000s
--------------------------------------------------------
2 x - patti cup cake ,tunnel vision cbg
1 runtz # 13 - greenhouse seeds
1 chemical bride - greenhouse seeds
2 x wonder pie - greenhouse seeds