Next set - fullgas - lost pearl.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
These are extra plants other needs 2 more week - its gonna take at least 3 more week to get main plant up to size i want ,so by that time the others are ready to flower they will be a similar size- but definitely lst these two and scrog others.Loving growing at minute,most of this will go to edibles I do smoke odd bit but not much - terp profile of this one should be nice the ve20230105_184844.jpg20230105_185509.jpg20230105_184840.jpg20230105_184637.jpglvet moon I mean by that.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The burning has been sorted they had been over watered there doing far better now most of that bottom will most likely be cut off in a week or so any how.Sorted it with a mix of 1.2 ec and a bit of clonex in - shake it till it splits into nutes.I took the very bottom roots off didnt look healthy so gently pulled them away - before any one says any thing I have done this before and the plants was fine rather have white root growth,than dark ones, stupid mistake by us really should have checked pot weight.looking forward to seeing the lost pearl must admit looks great on there Instagram page

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I will do up date on these tomorrow because I've done a little training on them there getting a lot of lst like I've done with big velvet moon

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I'm pretty sure that account is a bot or spammer who's just doing a really bad attempt at trying to make their account seem legit. Their first post was a copy/paste article that was totally out of place and this was their second post. The fact that they are signing in from India also raises flags for me.
definitely agree

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Cloud Walker looks super healthy
Shes loving life new location for her later today - worried about her to be honest we have been getting power cuts only for a few minutes then one last night for 8 hour and its gonna be off again for a while this week - I'm hoping torch light will be enough to keep them for turning on me later in flower.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Shes loving life new location for her later today - worried about her to be honest we have been getting power cuts only for a few minutes then one last night for 8 hour and its gonna be off again for a while this week - I'm hoping torch light will be enough to keep them for turning on me later in flower.
This is the set I put in yesterday I put them in through the day - but gonna change time today so there on through night pull cloud walker out and fullgas there ones I'm most worried about 3 week in and no signs of flower up until yesterday then I seen first pre flowers.Think because I only started flower yesterday they should be fine to change time from day till night lights on - hope they do any how ,never had a problem like this before.Fullgas and lost pearl 20230130_175349.jpg20230129_223227.jpg20230129_223319.jpg