Newb Grower!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
soo far I’ve got these. I luckily won on a random giveaway on insta. I couldn’t believe it. But it helped start up my little collection!
Nice! I assume those are regular beans and not feminised? I would do some reading before you get any wet, make sure you are ready for what you are getting into. Any basic article from a reputable source (like high times or another weed magazine site) on "how to grow weed" is a good start. That's the best way to figure out what questions you might have.

Skunt

Banned
I have to think it was a joke on the name you chose

a bad joke

that might be funny after you get to know someone

or not.

Anyway, grow weed. start a journal, take pics, ask questions. :cool:
I’m definitely not taking it to heart. I guess choosing the name I did I should have expected some of that.
Nice! I assume those are regular beans and not feminised? I would do some reading before you get any wet, make sure you are ready for what you are getting into. Any basic article from a reputable source (like high times or another weed magazine site) on "how to grow weed" is a good start. That's the best way to figure out what questions you might have.
Yah, I’m assuming each of those are regs! My boyfriend is going to be helping me so he’ll teach me the basics. But it’s also nice to be able to come on here if other advice is needed. It’s nice to hear what everyone else has to say or what they do. Everyone is different you know & im sure their growing techniques are different. Just going to see what works best for me I guess.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’m definitely not taking it to heart. I guess choosing the name I did I should have expected some of that.

Yah, I’m assuming each of those are regs! My boyfriend is going to be helping me so he’ll teach me the basics. But it’s also nice to be able to come on here if other advice is needed. It’s nice to hear what everyone else has to say or what they do. Everyone is different you know & im sure their growing techniques are different. Just going to see what works best for me I guess.
On the name thing - if he had said "As long as you don't mean skunt with a "C"..." it would at least have been more obvious. I think that is what he was probably meaning to type. Good guy for manning up and apologizing.

As far as the growing, as long as you have someone that knows how the regs and fems work, pH and stuff, do your thing and post it. On here, the main thing is "pics, or it didn't happen" :ROFLMAO:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
👋🏼 Hey, my name is DEEZY!:alien: I found this site thru a random search & decided to try it out. I’m always looking for advice & other things to help out my first time growing experience. Considering this is going to be my first time growing, ima need all the help I can. My boyfriend is a grower & I guess being around him it sparked my interest since I’ve already had such a great interest in gardening & house plants. I figured I’d give growing cannabis a shot! So if anyone has any wonderful advice for a brand new grower please tell me everything! Sorry I’m not soo good at talking about myself, ha. Anyways, much love to all you cannafam & stay ripped! 🔥💯💚
You lost me at boyfriend 😉 just messing wit ya😂 welcome to paradise

Skunt

Banned
Oh, as far as beans go, keep your eye out on here. There is usually someone looking to have a few of their beans grown out by someone willing to show it happening.
that’d be super cool, I’d try out anyone genetics! I will most definitely keep an eye open! I’m always willing to try whatever :)

Skunt

Banned
Welcome !
I just made some crosses of mendo dope with sour bubble , sour strawberry kush, chemdog ,& 24 k gold !
Hit me up if you wanna try some - here is some pics of my mendo - indoors and out
Omgosh, I’d love nothing more than to try any of them beautiful girls. My goodness, very very nice! I sent you a message hon! And thank you soo much this means a lot. 💚

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Welcome @Skunt! Buy a good light for that 3x3. That’ll be a nice space. If you can, have a separate space and/or maybe a 2x2 tent for seedlings and vegging.

This hobby is addictive. You’ve been warned lol