Newb Grower!

Skunt

Banned
👋🏼 Hey, my name is DEEZY!:alien: I found this site thru a random search & decided to try it out. I’m always looking for advice & other things to help out my first time growing experience. Considering this is going to be my first time growing, ima need all the help I can. My boyfriend is a grower & I guess being around him it sparked my interest since I’ve already had such a great interest in gardening & house plants. I figured I’d give growing cannabis a shot! So if anyone has any wonderful advice for a brand new grower please tell me everything! Sorry I’m not soo good at talking about myself, ha. Anyways, much love to all you cannafam & stay ripped! 🔥💯💚

Skunt

Banned
View attachment 75689
Howdy! Feel free to ask any questions you might have, someone around here will be able to help you with them.
What kind of setup do you have? Medium? Nutes?
Thank you sooo much, truly appreciate that. I will be following you, if that’s ok! You all seem to genuine here.. well most. Right now I’ve just got a 3x3 tent, fox farm soil, Foop for nutes & I’m afraid I’m not quite sure what medium is? Still trying to find a nice light for my tent. But it hasn’t been the easiest. But luckily my bf will let me borrow one of his til I can come up with one, so thank goodness! Look forward to talking more with ya!💚