New York legalization

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
The upstate NY one is too much of a hike for me. I’ve been waiting for one to come to MA. I missed the last one out this way.
See ya at the next big one. This just means alot to us guys, being the desperados we are, because its the INAUGURAL show!
I plan on bringing a tent and grill. Oh and a few of the ole LED rigs to show off. I'm gonna do an all white with white rivets instead of screws. Its gonna be clean! Now if I can just score a band saw. The old hacksaw isnt gonna cut it 😉

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
See ya at the next big one. This just means alot to us guys, being the desperados we are, because its the INAUGURAL show!
I plan on bringing a tent and grill. Oh and a few of the ole LED rigs to show off. I'm gonna do an all white with white rivets instead of screws. Its gonna be clean! Now if I can just score a band saw. The old hacksaw isnt gonna cut it 😉
If you really want to step up the look of your frames then use a band saw and use extruded aluminum rails instead of angle aluminum. These are what I use instead of the angle aluminum that comes with the kits and you can get them in black or silver. You can also order directly from the manufacturer in specific precut lengths.
80FA2397-944D-457B-B9D9-36A3C25E5160.jpeg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Idk what I can bring yet? I’m thinking about male pollen. But I would have to keep it frozen so it will be a challenge to gift out. First time collecting pollen to store. So I’m not even sure if it will be good. I don’t want to giving people pollen that doesn’t work lol.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Idk what I can bring yet? I’m thinking about male pollen. But I would have to keep it frozen so it will be a challenge to gift out. First time collecting pollen to store. So I’m not even sure if it will be good. I don’t want to giving people pollen that doesn’t work lol.
I'll be more than happy to try your pollen bro!I'm work on a little sts project so I hope by winter time I'll be running these beans.I'm bringing tombstone cuts and twinkle cut's and I'll have the flower to back the cuts I have up.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Bandsaw?? Get a triple chip carbide blade for aluminum and put it on your chopbox. You'll cut that aluminum perfectly.