New Year New Site

Jetdro

Should that atf x nl5 finish fast? Mold resistant?
Welcome to PARADISE!!!

1st time I have grown it, a friend of mine sent them to me(seeds) made by Indican, one of his 100 or 200 strains he has made. I mean, just how bad could it be? I know as fact he used real parents, or what a knowledgeable majority would say are real parents. So ATF and NL5, had to run one, could be the "Best Ever" lol.

beefterpene

Hello everyone, Jetdro here. Love the plant, been growing it since 1969, so yeah, Im old, lol.
Not sure how I found this place, but thought I would join up, see who and what it is all about.

I grow organic, in bottom feeding wicking systems called an Octopots. 6 gallon fabric breathable grow sleeve which sits down into a 6 gallon Rez . All feeding from the bottom, no top watering.

I pretty much run my own stuff these days, or stuff from friends on another site. Just finished a nice run of Orange Goji, which is Bodhi's Goji Og X Orange Sunshine male. Created by a friend of mine, it is stellar Bud. She goes large , goo' d up big time, and a pleasure to grow. My last run, under a single Gavita 750 DE HPS with 4 plants in Octopots, yielded 32.6 ounces dry.

Start of the run that has just finished. They were flipped at this size

View attachment 39424

Just about when they finished

View attachment 39425

View attachment 39426

I also run what might be the only Amnesia Haze European Core Cut in the US. What I have been told by the gifter of such .
He hails from Ireland.
This is her on the far right side................throwing fox tails because my Gavita was too close. Ran out of head room.

View attachment 39427

I also run another "cut" from Europe, called RPP x ChemDog. RPP is Raspberry Pi Processor..............NYCD X Ms .Universe.
Then times Chemdog. She goes large also, this plant yielded 14 ounces of rock hard, "stinky feet" smelling Bud!!!

Some of her in the for ground, the "Towers of Power" I named them, lol.

View attachment 39428

I crossed the Orange Goji to my Amnesia Haze core cut, she is called OGHA. Like a Monster in a kids cartoon, OH GA!!!!

She is impressive so far, 1st run at flowering her right now, 15 days into the flip

OGHA just into her turn

View attachment 39429

I am also running a JW cut of GG4 from Colorado, friend is a curator for a big interest up there, SHE IS THE REAL DEAL JW CUT

I just hand pollinated her today with Orange Goji pollen.....................making Jet Glue

View attachment 39430

View attachment 39431

View attachment 39432

Lettuce not argue, lol..................SHE IS JW cut.......WHY no red stems and stalks..................cause I feed PROPERLY. When she came to me every stem and stalk was red. Within 1 month I have her "settled" and she will finish out green, like she should.
Wanna argue that point, thats fine, but Im not going here. Im 66 not a kid, NOT getting into internet bullshit matches, NOT MY STYLE!!!

Actually I should not say all red is gone...................some is still there...........................so here................................LMAO!!!

View attachment 39433

Like I said I got the GG4 just to make Jet Glue (or Orange Glue, or Jet Glue50 ....honor my buddy, not decided yet) she is STRONG for sure, but a royal bitch to grow, and a BORING DULL HIGH to me. My buds Orange Goji will wake her ass right up.

The Jet Glue is NOT my main objective here. I am going for a nice 3 way cross. Orange Goji X Amnesia Haze(OGHA, made already) .......................then GG4 x Orange Goji. While growing out the Jet Glue, I shall also be running Bodhi's SPACE MONKEY, the terp monster!! She will wake the GG4 right the fuck up!!!

Space Monkey is GG4 Wookie. So the 3 way will be Jet Glue( GG4 x Orange Goji) x Space Monkey (GG4 x Wookie) so the GG4 gets crossed with both the Orange Goji and The Wookie. Think it will be all that. Will be called Jet Blast I think.

Also running another friends creation, ATF x NL5..................Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Northern Lights 5
Good to see you over here Jetdro (it's wisecalyx from OG). This place is super friendly and quite active, you'll like it here. Hope you are well brother.

beefterpene

Brother Jetdro,

Those ATF x NL5 from Indi? I didn't grab those but will be grabbing the F2's but am holding out for the Woodhorse Heri repro and a few of the projects he's kept hush hush.

Jetdro

Brother Jetdro,

Those ATF x NL5 from Indi? I didn't grab those but will be grabbing the F2's but am holding out for the Woodhorse Heri repro and a few of the projects he's kept hush hush.

Why yes they are!! Hey man, good to see you, do not use other site anymore, butt thinking home will be @ OpenGrow

beefterpene

Why yes they are!! Hey man, good to see you, do not use other site anymore, butt thinking home will be @ OpenGrow
I'm over there still, just not as much these days. Hang out in breeders corner mostly. I do need to start participating over there more again. Found this place this summer/ fall and kinda fell in love. It's not Sannies place but the people are just as great.

Opengrow will always be home along side breedbay (they're back up).

You see all the new gear Indi has in the pipe line? Theres a bunch. He got a male out of those Woodhorse Herijuana so we will be getting real heri back, not that the IBL is a slouch.

Hope you are well brother. Give me a few weeks or so to catch up on trades and the like and I have a care package for you.

Jetdro

What’s up Jetdro, I just joined hope this place is cool
You have to do full on full term grow before you can even see the full site. I have not done one, so will never know. Started one, was no interest, was writing to myself so I just stopped. Seemed a waste of time. Have 100's of runs under my belt, not good enough for here . Hope you like it. Since I can only see the "beginner" side I know nothing of the real site.

Opengrow is dead, not found of the new members, so I have pretty much left it. Overgrow is where I have been hanging out, but got in trouble there already. Same as on OG site. Trolls joined, jacked with some member "friends" I stood up to fight them, as I always will, and now have a month off from that site.

Sick of all the bullshit, WTF people gotta come on sites such as these and start shit???

Just took down my last run. Was full of my own cross, OHGA, Amnesia Haze X Orange Goji (Goji OG x ornage sunshine ) Came our spectacular, plants hanging now. One early pic is Orange Goji at day 40 or so, plant went large and sticky .

5d7990898e60dc8907d9b37bfd90b6e923ef8523_1_690x445.jpg5d7990898e60dc8907d9b37bfd90b6e923ef8523_1_690x445.jpg5d7990898e60dc8907d9b37bfd90b6e923ef8523_1_690x445.jpg85ef6cff375ad8628b92e88ba29ea413350bb3ef_1_494x500.jpg559ec9d5f63299bb27a42c50a1cc22b292d101a5_1_690x494.jpg0861b29cf52410da1ef6e1ad5078ca267193edea_1_658x500.jpg55638fb99efa878eb5a712f1b4694a4dda926faf_1_432x500.jpg515343db28a3e3004ff5f4cdac3ec33c23515124_1_690x453.jpg84886631_2699582986788757_7875879215134932992_n.jpgcc10ec7375e921b61f9b6d3a6639f75543350e05_1_607x500.jpg

Griot

You have to do full on full term grow before you can even see the full site. I have not done one, so will never know. Started one, was no interest, was writing to myself so I just stopped. Seemed a waste of time. Have 100's of runs under my belt, not good enough for here . Hope you like it. Since I can only see the "beginner" side I know nothing of the real site.

Opengrow is dead, not found of the new members, so I have pretty much left it. Overgrow is where I have been hanging out, but got in trouble there already. Same as on OG site. Trolls joined, jacked with some member "friends" I stood up to fight them, as I always will, and now have a month off from that site.

Sick of all the bullshit, WTF people gotta come on sites such as these and start shit???

Just took down my last run. Was full of my own cross, OHGA, Amnesia Haze X Orange Goji (Goji OG x ornage sunshine ) Came our spectacular, plants hanging now. One early pic is Orange Goji at day 40 or so, plant went large and sticky .

View attachment 49366View attachment 49366View attachment 49366View attachment 49367View attachment 49368View attachment 49369View attachment 49370View attachment 49371View attachment 49372View attachment 49373
Ok that’s all I needed to hear. Thanks bud