New Year New Site

Jetdro

Hello everyone, Jetdro here. Love the plant, been growing it since 1969, so yeah, Im old, lol.
Not sure how I found this place, but thought I would join up, see who and what it is all about.

I grow organic, in bottom feeding wicking systems called an Octopots. 6 gallon fabric breathable grow sleeve which sits down into a 6 gallon Rez . All feeding from the bottom, no top watering.

I pretty much run my own stuff these days, or stuff from friends on another site. Just finished a nice run of Orange Goji, which is Bodhi's Goji Og X Orange Sunshine male. Created by a friend of mine, it is stellar Bud. She goes large , goo' d up big time, and a pleasure to grow. My last run, under a single Gavita 750 DE HPS with 4 plants in Octopots, yielded 32.6 ounces dry.

Start of the run that has just finished. They were flipped at this size

7f376713b01bfb4c60c2aa19668b46f5ab419fdc.jpg

Just about when they finished

2e5b48f43ac1556812ddc1f7fc411e11f8bd9631.jpg

89faec9bf0e9bf4aa3b389d393783382af1dcbd3.jpg

I also run what might be the only Amnesia Haze European Core Cut in the US. What I have been told by the gifter of such .
He hails from Ireland.
This is her on the far right side................throwing fox tails because my Gavita was too close. Ran out of head room.

07a89c59498b3967465f6e1f70c7e88568743569.jpg

I also run another "cut" from Europe, called RPP x ChemDog. RPP is Raspberry Pi Processor..............NYCD X Ms .Universe.
Then times Chemdog. She goes large also, this plant yielded 14 ounces of rock hard, "stinky feet" smelling Bud!!!

Some of her in the for ground, the "Towers of Power" I named them, lol.

a011f966d27342c73d34a840244eddc20cf43f6b_1_690x460.jpg

I crossed the Orange Goji to my Amnesia Haze core cut, she is called OGHA. Like a Monster in a kids cartoon, OH GA!!!!

She is impressive so far, 1st run at flowering her right now, 15 days into the flip

OGHA just into her turn

e839e9a1257ae135d78306eced7174cb413bc765.jpg

I am also running a JW cut of GG4 from Colorado, friend is a curator for a big interest up there, SHE IS THE REAL DEAL JW CUT

I just hand pollinated her today with Orange Goji pollen.....................making Jet Glue

9ac72cf2d3786719de2fb914cf980374d76a6393.jpg

6ecf4603a9ab97f95d7509a2568064d566b0d2dc_1_690x460.jpg

c8d305ec4453ffa8ed041baa2b39436924e899d7_1_690x460.jpg

Lettuce not argue, lol..................SHE IS JW cut.......WHY no red stems and stalks..................cause I feed PROPERLY. When she came to me every stem and stalk was red. Within 1 month I have her "settled" and she will finish out green, like she should.
Wanna argue that point, thats fine, but Im not going here. Im 66 not a kid, NOT getting into internet bullshit matches, NOT MY STYLE!!!

Actually I should not say all red is gone...................some is still there...........................so here................................LMAO!!!

e105b94b2945b7b2826a1f5fdc4d0152f4dae877.jpg

Like I said I got the GG4 just to make Jet Glue (or Orange Glue, or Jet Glue50 ....honor my buddy, not decided yet) she is STRONG for sure, but a royal bitch to grow, and a BORING DULL HIGH to me. My buds Orange Goji will wake her ass right up.

The Jet Glue is NOT my main objective here. I am going for a nice 3 way cross. Orange Goji X Amnesia Haze(OGHA, made already) .......................then GG4 x Orange Goji. While growing out the Jet Glue, I shall also be running Bodhi's SPACE MONKEY, the terp monster!! She will wake the GG4 right the fuck up!!!

Space Monkey is GG4 Wookie. So the 3 way will be Jet Glue( GG4 x Orange Goji) x Space Monkey (GG4 x Wookie) so the GG4 gets crossed with both the Orange Goji and The Wookie. Think it will be all that. Will be called Jet Blast I think.

Also running another friends creation, ATF x NL5..................Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Northern Lights 5

Jetdro

ATF/NL5 getting trained.

a5aacf8dce39fcd67a0d2376df070152af4ea5f4.jpeg

I love to swap n trade, not sure what the rules are HERE, so anyone wanna let me know, fire away .

NOT here start shit, nr be involved in any, just here to grow weed and interact with like minded .

Pop in, say hello, ask a question whatever.

Octopots, 100 % inert soil mix, feed organically from the rez, only run Gavita DE's, but about to build an LED set up for myself.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hello everyone, Jetdro here. Love the plant, been growing it since 1969, so yeah, Im old, lol.
Not sure how I found this place, but thought I would join up, see who and what it is all about.

I grow organic, in bottom feeding wicking systems called an Octopots. 6 gallon fabric breathable grow sleeve which sits down into a 6 gallon Rez . All feeding from the bottom, no top watering.

I pretty much run my own stuff these days, or stuff from friends on another site. Just finished a nice run of Orange Goji, which is Bodhi's Goji Og X Orange Sunshine male. Created by a friend of mine, it is stellar Bud. She goes large , goo' d up big time, and a pleasure to grow. My last run, under a single Gavita 750 DE HPS with 4 plants in Octopots, yielded 32.6 ounces dry.

Start of the run that has just finished. They were flipped at this size

View attachment 39424

Just about when they finished

View attachment 39425

View attachment 39426

I also run what might be the only Amnesia Haze European Core Cut in the US. What I have been told by the gifter of such .
He hails from Ireland.
This is her on the far right side................throwing fox tails because my Gavita was too close. Ran out of head room.

View attachment 39427

I also run another "cut" from Europe, called RPP x ChemDog. RPP is Raspberry Pi Processor..............NYCD X Ms .Universe.
Then times Chemdog. She goes large also, this plant yielded 14 ounces of rock hard, "stinky feet" smelling Bud!!!

Some of her in the for ground, the "Towers of Power" I named them, lol.

View attachment 39428

I crossed the Orange Goji to my Amnesia Haze core cut, she is called OGHA. Like a Monster in a kids cartoon, OH GA!!!!

She is impressive so far, 1st run at flowering her right now, 15 days into the flip

OGHA just into her turn

View attachment 39429

I am also running a JW cut of GG4 from Colorado, friend is a curator for a big interest up there, SHE IS THE REAL DEAL JW CUT

I just hand pollinated her today with Orange Goji pollen.....................making Jet Glue

View attachment 39430

View attachment 39431

View attachment 39432

Lettuce not argue, lol..................SHE IS JW cut.......WHY no red stems and stalks..................cause I feed PROPERLY. When she came to me every stem and stalk was red. Within 1 month I have her "settled" and she will finish out green, like she should.
Wanna argue that point, thats fine, but Im not going here. Im 66 not a kid, NOT getting into internet bullshit matches, NOT MY STYLE!!!

Actually I should not say all red is gone...................some is still there...........................so here................................LMAO!!!

View attachment 39433

Like I said I got the GG4 just to make Jet Glue (or Orange Glue, or Jet Glue50 ....honor my buddy, not decided yet) she is STRONG for sure, but a royal bitch to grow, and a BORING DULL HIGH to me. My buds Orange Goji will wake her ass right up.

The Jet Glue is NOT my main objective here. I am going for a nice 3 way cross. Orange Goji X Amnesia Haze(OGHA, made already) .......................then GG4 x Orange Goji. While growing out the Jet Glue, I shall also be running Bodhi's SPACE MONKEY, the terp monster!! She will wake the GG4 right the fuck up!!!

Space Monkey is GG4 Wookie. So the 3 way will be Jet Glue( GG4 x Orange Goji) x Space Monkey (GG4 x Wookie) so the GG4 gets crossed with both the Orange Goji and The Wookie. Think it will be all that. Will be called Jet Blast I think.

Also running another friends creation, ATF x NL5..................Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Northern Lights 5
Should that atf x nl5 finish fast? Mold resistant?
Welcome to PARADISE!!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I love to swap n trade, not sure what the rules are HERE, so anyone wanna let me know, fire away .
I would say that at the very least it is encouraged. There are occasionally posts on here practically begging for people to help run some of their seeds - auctions, breeders with links to their sites - pretty much pro-growing - buy more lights :)

As far as rules I think just the safety aspect of not posting the personal info on here. Exchanging e-mail addresses in the direct message section seems to work.

Last edited:

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Hello and Welcome.
See we have some thing in common!
Old, Space Monkey, and sub irrigated planters.
Ladies love it bottoms up!
(Thread in Journal section I just started)
Grew out some Space Monkey and love the terps from the wookie!
Still smoking on some.
Glad you stopped by, and I'll be watching.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
ATF/NL5 getting trained.

View attachment 39435

NOT here start shit, nr be involved in any, just here to grow weed and interact with like minded .

Pop in, say hello, ask a question whatever.

Octopots, 100 % inert soil mix, feed organically from the rez, only run Gavita DE's, but about to build an LED set up for myself.
So ur soil doesnt uave any amendments?
I recommend HLG products. I have 8 qb 132s and 1 QB96 . I like there r spec qb288 setup with a 480 driver like my homoe @High kev is running , fuckrr took my advice. I'm always looking for,a trade. I have some nl5 f2 yet. Only 6 I think. But I'd think about trading hmu

Jetdro

Hello and Welcome.
See we have some thing in common!
Old, Space Monkey, and sub irrigated planters.
Ladies love it bottoms up!
(Thread in Journal section I just started)
Grew out some Space Monkey and love the terps from the wookie!
Still smoking on some.
Glad you stopped by, and I'll be watching.
You understand then. Using Space Monkey for the Terps, GG4 and Goji for the power, Orange Goji for her structure.

Had you just said SIP I would have ignored you, lol, not into dorkish, or potish I should say! I have been watering sub ground level for a while now, no other way for me.
Like the name of the thread, will go read it .