New here, wanted to say hello

beefterpene

You're very welcome. This place is a blessing all thanks to the people who populate it. Can't wait for your journal. I have been looking at landrace/heirloom strains for a couple months.
Check out Indian Landrace Exchange. Profits from seeds are donated to the areas the seeds were sourced. Lots of Indian landrace and heirloom varieties from all over. Maticulously documented. Not limited to India either. Once I'm able to PM I will send you some of my contacts if you would like.

USC also has lots of landrace hybrids, they share stock with Cannabiogen. Great guys.

Opie1

Master Grower
Hello growmies,

I'm new here and well, let's get acquainted. The short version, I live in an outlaw state and grew up with a father growing inside and out. My dad did some small breeding projects as a child and also allowed for a few consecutive years of open pollination out door to acclimate his hybrid to our location. I've been growing on my own for close to a couple decades and almost always grow from seed. I chuck here and there, latest work is preserving old Mota stock Green Manalish (G13 x G13/HP) and am now at F3. I also used the F2 Male to hit a Los Andi Kush (GMF1 x (LA Pure Kush x Kali Mist) for a pseudo bx attempt. My first personal work in chucking was to take a New Blue Diesel (NYCD F3 x Blueberry Indica) male and hit a White Russian female and dubbed it 'sad Ivan.' Perdominantly an outdoor grower and grow all organic and probiotic. This plant has been in my life for 3 and a half decades now every single day in some shape or form. As I expand I will have more work to share and gift. I'm on Instagram and have been in the community for some time (used to hang out back at breedbay and cannaseur/ the old auction sites as well). Thanks for such a great site, and sorry if this is disjointed, I've been quite jointed lol. Smoke Chocolate Rain mixed with some Mad Scientist from this years outdoor run.

Hope all is well

-beef
Just today I had made the decision to start out my next grow using G13 Hashplant, glad to see someone else doing the same. I’ll hit you up in pm’s. Glad to have you here brother.

beefterpene

Just today I had made the decision to start out my next grow using G13 Hashplant, glad to see someone else doing the same. I’ll hit you up in pm’s. Glad to have you here brother.
Appreciated tons brother. I have some beans if you would like. I first grew out Green Manalishi over a decade ago. It's what got me hooked on Mota Rebel gear. I still keep in touch with Mota via instagram and the main reason for the project was to put some of his old work back in his hands. That and Redneck Koosh were real fuck you up set you down herbs. At some point I will get you some of them, still shucking and need to do germ tests. Will throw your way some of the GM psuedo bx aswell.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Check out Indian Landrace Exchange. Profits from seeds are donated to the areas the seeds were sourced. Lots of Indian landrace and heirloom varieties from all over. Maticulously documented. Not limited to India either. Once I'm able to PM I will send you some of my contacts if you would like.

USC also has lots of landrace hybrids, they share stock with Cannabiogen. Great guys.
I would be quite appreciative of that beef. Thank you.