New here, wanted to say hello

beefterpene

Hello growmies,

I'm new here and well, let's get acquainted. The short version, I live in an outlaw state and grew up with a father growing inside and out. My dad did some small breeding projects as a child and also allowed for a few consecutive years of open pollination out door to acclimate his hybrid to our location. I've been growing on my own for close to a couple decades and almost always grow from seed. I chuck here and there, latest work is preserving old Mota stock Green Manalish (G13 x G13/HP) and am now at F3. I also used the F2 Male to hit a Los Andi Kush (GMF1 x (LA Pure Kush x Kali Mist) for a pseudo bx attempt. My first personal work in chucking was to take a New Blue Diesel (NYCD F3 x Blueberry Indica) male and hit a White Russian female and dubbed it 'sad Ivan.' Perdominantly an outdoor grower and grow all organic and probiotic. This plant has been in my life for 3 and a half decades now every single day in some shape or form. As I expand I will have more work to share and gift. I'm on Instagram and have been in the community for some time (used to hang out back at breedbay and cannaseur/ the old auction sites as well). Thanks for such a great site, and sorry if this is disjointed, I've been quite jointed lol. Smoke Chocolate Rain mixed with some Mad Scientist from this years outdoor run.

Hope all is well

-beef

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hello growmies,

I'm new here and well, let's get acquainted. The short version, I live in an outlaw state and grew up with a father growing inside and out. My dad did some small breeding projects as a child and also allowed for a few consecutive years of open pollination out door to acclimate his hybrid to our location. I've been growing on my own for close to a couple decades and almost always grow from seed. I chuck here and there, latest work is preserving old Mota stock Green Manalish (G13 x G13/HP) and am now at F3. I also used the F2 Male to hit a Los Andi Kush (GMF1 x (LA Pure Kush x Kali Mist) for a pseudo bx attempt. My first personal work in chucking was to take a New Blue Diesel (NYCD F3 x Blueberry Indica) male and hit a White Russian female and dubbed it 'sad Ivan.' Perdominantly an outdoor grower and grow all organic and probiotic. This plant has been in my life for 3 and a half decades now every single day in some shape or form. As I expand I will have more work to share and gift. I'm on Instagram and have been in the community for some time (used to hang out back at breedbay and cannaseur/ the old auction sites as well). Thanks for such a great site, and sorry if this is disjointed, I've been quite jointed lol. Smoke Chocolate Rain mixed with some Mad Scientist from this years outdoor run.

Hope all is well

-beef
Welcome aboard 👍

beefterpene

You had me @ kali mist
The Los Andi Kush is a fun one and serves as a great focal point for the GM preservation. I kept the. Pure as well but thought solidifying more GM traits while also opening up a broader genetic pool with the bx would be interesting. The LAK definitely showed leaners toward the KM (nodal spacing, stretch and leaf formation) aswell as adding a sweet and caramel type scent to the flowers. I've witnessed this in multiple other Kali Mist hybrids and a good portion of Dynasty hybrids which have the Ms. Universe which carry quite a few Kali Mist traits. The idea of the LAK having a broad background from pure indica to the power of the G13 family and the nearly pure sativa Kali mist would add some fun variation being the bx is GMf2 x (GMf1 x (LA Pure Kush x Kali Mist). Green Manalish has a great structure and breeds decently pure being a G13 bx itself (G13 x G13/HP) (Pacific meets Airbourne).

beefterpene

Welcome,very interesting opening stores,luv the older stuff
Just wanted to give a little background. What I've been up to and where I started and have been. Been collecting a bunch of older stuff lately am now turning my sights on landrace and heirloom stocks and collecting pure Sativas. Don't get me wrong, my vault has many polys and even some hype but am always seeking the more oddball and unique hybrids. Currently been sourcing NL hybrids as well as Lavendar. Also kind of a Seattle Chronic fanboy as he is one stellar dude and cares about real medicine and full spectrum profiles. Pops 1000's of beans at a time, has a true HH Holmes gauntlet of stress testing. His CBD work also utilizes testing of profiles of his males. Also working with high CBG THC-V and CBD-V cultivars. He's one I trust when it comes to CBD medicine. He cares.

As you can see, I try to keep a full pallet.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I want to say thank you to all for the warm welcome. Means a lot. I enjoy places that feel like "home" or have a family dynamic. This place has it. I would like all of your comments but it seems I don't have full privileges yet and my comments approved by mods.

Thank you all.
You’ll get there and if you want your title changed to something else I could do that for you
Welcome again

beefterpene

Welcome home.
Thank you. Always feel great to fall into a place that already has a groove but none of the bullshit. Been in the forums since 99'/ 00' and have watched some great places come and go... sadly the best seem to go or blow up. Been over at opengrow for awhile, slow and not what it used to be but good people none the less. Glad to see breedbay back, will start being active over there again. Hope it's still the forum that set standards for grow report and smoke reports. Many breeders still use that template for their descriptions. Chuckers Paradise gives me the butterflies like breedbay did all those years ago.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Thank you. Always feel great to fall into a place that already has a groove but none of the bullshit. Been in the forums since 99'/ 00' and have watched some great places come and go... sadly the best seem to go or blow up. Been over at opengrow for awhile, slow and not what it used to be but good people none the less. Glad to see breedbay back, will start being active over there again. Hope it's still the forum that set standards for grow report and smoke reports. Many breeders still use that template for their descriptions. Chuckers Paradise gives me the butterflies like breedbay did all those years ago.
You're very welcome. This place is a blessing all thanks to the people who populate it. Can't wait for your journal. I have been looking at landrace/heirloom strains for a couple months.