New Guy/Old Farmer

Cheers to all! I'm a hobbyist grower after years of growing pretty serious crops. My setup is a cheap 32"x 32" x 60" tent/Groplanner 150/Affinity 4" fan/USB fans. I run one plant in a 5 gal. with Canna Bio Terra medium and Canna food. All within my laundry closet. Current run is Northern Lights. She is starting week five in these photos.

I did have a question about bud washing. I personally have never tried this method but the more I think about the dust in my house, I'm exploring ways to knock off the dust that's stuck to the flowers.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!

Attachments

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Welcome aboard! My thoughts on bud washing mainly applies to outdoor or if your indoor needed some applications of some sort of spray to fight da bugs or PM. I'm washing a bunch of outdoor now. The recipe is posted so do a search. I prefer flat containers instead of deep ones and use a salad spinner to dry. Inspect flowers remove any dead or diseased parts. I cut them down to about 8" segments and leaves enough stem to twisted them in the water think rolling logs.

Basically this is it 3 wash bins with 3 to 5 gallons of water (RO or distilled ect). Supply list 27% peroxide fresh lemon or concentrate baking soda.

1st bin 1 tsp peroxide per gallon

2nd bin 1 tsp per gallon lemon juice 1/4 cup baking soda

3rd bin plain water rinse

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Welcome amigo!

Here's a thread with a few recipes.