New Bloom Room...

golgotha

Really Active Member
A while back i got a meanwell driver and...i mean a few months ago...the fucker put a 12 amp in a return box and i got it...so i will use that for some fancy ass exterior christmas lights next year !

So it was a bummer....but i wired 4 citi...3 and 2....2 and 1 boards in series and paralell to make it work....and it never would...BUT no education is free and i can build ANY damned light i want now.

I got a pair of QB120s and a 120volt 48 amp driver and...mounted it on some aluminum cookie sheets...i was a bit pissed i should have got the 240...but...sometimes life is what happens when you make other plans. I think I built the best damned 20 x 36 veg light i ever had.

4K samsung with 660nm UV and IR X 2 boards operating at 120 watts.....ZERO heat. I think they might last forever...i didnt put a dimmer on it is not necessary...50% power will keep them lit for years

new light in 20 x 36.JPG
I am using it to veg for now but might try to bloom a couple to see how they handle 4k
20 x 36 with 4k boards.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
County Line Genetics TESTERS. Sex will be known in a couple of days but i think i have

2 of 3 female Pine Tar Kush

1 out of 2 Vietnamese Silver Leaf and the 2 in veg....i think its 1 male and 1 female.

1 out of 2 Bad Mojo......

They are definitely vibrant...they had a long time to fill the shoes and have been waiting for their spot in bloom.

county line.JPG
I will be running County Line for a long while...something in the garden FOREVER...

The problem is.....WTF do you pick???? How the F do i pick ??? I have been meaning to get to that 4th gear for months but..now there is Vin Santo and a HOARD of hash plants i want to run..

I might have to do scrambles like when we traded hockey cards in the 70s

I will love them all.
IMG_3167.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
I had to move things around a bit.

This 20 x 36 x 5 foot 2 inch tent is now blooming....Timber 2VL in 3500 K at full power (40 watts per foot).

This is in the test area..
County Line Genetics Gear
Bad Mojo Vietnamese Silver Leaf Bad Mojo
DSC_0284.JPG
This tent is now 1 pair of County Line Pine Tar Kush, 1 Cannarado Apple Creme and 1 C99
DSC_0293.JPG
Tutankamun from Pyramid seeds chopped this morning and dryer is full...time to trim.
IMG_3289.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
@J.James Pine Tar Kush...I LOVE the structure. Landrace Indica grow the tightest internodes I have ever seen.

I moved them into the bloom room because...these are STABLE land races...after talking to a dude i trust...who helped me with some organic stuff i understand better that my bloom room needs to be only landrace and stable hybrids for a long while.
IMG_3307.JPGIMG_3306.JPGIMG_3305.JPGIMG_3303.JPG
Poly-hybrids can grow in the 4 tents i have with filters...so i can still play with stuff and have a seed free garden if my shitty vision misses balls and or nanners.

This morning I smoked starfighter chopped at day 59...and i have to say holy shit is that good smoke.

the cultivar i chopped is an F6 (10 are now soaking)...the flavor is floral excellence with a hint of lemon but candy...not cleaner (oh happy day)....and the faintest of pine that makes the floral and lemons pop....it tasted like that right to the old business card filter.

I will run starfighter perpetually now. I had to taste it first.

Heathen knows his shit. This is not 20% weed...this is top shelf...60/40 ind sat...that will fuck you right up...i was stoned for 90 minutes from a doob and that is more rare than you think.

golgotha

Really Active Member
After that shot...i saw some leaves that made me freak out and scope for thrips...bugs...and none of that...but i said...

IPM FOREVER

i filled the kettle with RO water and boiled it

mixed it 50 50 with RO water out the tap and added 5ml of potassium silicate, 1/8th tsp of aloe, 1 tablespoon karanja oil 50 ml of jadam wetting agent and shook the crap out of it...topped the gallon up with water and it was milky emulsifed.

i sprayed that shit on everything.

Do not let up on IPM...not for a week EVER.....the purple stems were purple stems and not thrip shit but they reminded me of IPM forever.

This tent is 2 bad mojo and 1 vietnam silver leaf. Timber 2 VL at the full 200 watts over 5 square feet in 3500k

DSC_0293 (1).JPG

Last edited:

golgotha

Really Active Member
County Line Diesel
IMG_3326.JPG
IMG_3327.JPG
Greenpoint Grape Pie...really slow in veg but its starting to gain steam. The dusty stuff is Gaia Green Veg 4 4 4
IMG_3323.JPG
Adub went in a bigger pot this morning. I will veg it out another month or so.
IMG_3322.JPG
County Line Vietnamese Silver Leaf...the other one balled up. And then there was one...she is in a 5 gallon with living soil.
IMG_3325.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
I start off most mornings around 1 am... My guts have caused me to start breeding for my own meds so you know its bad when...

This is Sangria Cookies...if you like fruity jams just buy them. It just smells amazing...dense hard colas..

Day 50 on this one..probably 2 weeks to go.. Organic soil for the win...78 at max and 65 at lights out....

IMG_3505.JPG
Esos Black Grapes DumDum
IMG_3489.JPG

Started some 7s and 10 gallon pots.. i want bigger plants...fewer watering positions.

Meatman

Meat Master
County Line Genetics TESTERS. Sex will be known in a couple of days but i think i have

2 of 3 female Pine Tar Kush

1 out of 2 Vietnamese Silver Leaf and the 2 in veg....i think its 1 male and 1 female.

1 out of 2 Bad Mojo......

They are definitely vibrant...they had a long time to fill the shoes and have been waiting for their spot in bloom.

View attachment 81744
I will be running County Line for a long while...something in the garden FOREVER...

The problem is.....WTF do you pick???? How the F do i pick ??? I have been meaning to get to that 4th gear for months but..now there is Vin Santo and a HOARD of hash plants i want to run..

I might have to do scrambles like when we traded hockey cards in the 70s

I will love them all.
View attachment 81746
Damn I never new he had so many strains I thought I had quite a bit of his gear you got me beat lol

golgotha

Really Active Member
County Line Genetics
Vietnamese Silver Leaf...make it a 6 to 7 gallon...this has weeks to go and that 5 gallon is rocking it but i think an up pot in 3 weeks would help (5 to 7)
IMG_3679.JPG
IMG_3680.JPG
County Line Diesel...the smell right now is FANTASTIC...FUEL...GAS...FIRE....And its still a baby...just busting out flowers but it has one of the best pot growing smells...i love it.
IMG_3676.JPGIMG_3675.JPG
Sangria Cookies (seeded by a prick of a king tut)
IMG_3697.JPGIMG_3695.JPG
1613654133946.png
Pine Tar Kush tester....was lemon until this week and now its PINE with a hint of lemon
One is still super lemon and fading hard. These are short finish indica (bloom is 11/13)

IMG_3672.JPG

Hash and edibles are most of what i consume so....whatver....

Meatman

Meat Master
Most don't make it past the testing phase, unfortunately. I'm lucky to have as many testers as I do to continue to move my projects forward into production strains. Without guys like @golgotha most of my side projects would take years to complete
Hell ya I’ve got those county tickets from you going they are like 3 days into flower right now I have 2 confirmed females and one that is kinda iffey at the moment

golgotha

Really Active Member
Neem....it just says cakes...dont eat it :D In a world without spinosad...neem and karanja work but...i dont spray either after stretch.

After stretch they just get foliar feeds with Jadam Wetting Agent....that shit emulsifies everything real nice. Thrips really suck. I saw 1 today it was stupid from the abusive regiment of sprays and nemotoads and all organic assaults..

All I know is the weed never tasted better...organic soil is a big flavor improvement but the yields require more effort :D

County Line Testers.
County Line Diesel (11 litre and 19 litre pots or 3 an 5 g roughly)
#1DSC_0404.JPGDSC_0401.JPG
DSC_0395.JPGDSC_0398.JPG

Vietnamese Silver Leaf...A multi topped bush. Takes to topping VERY well and this shape is just more natural for me to create.
DSC_0385.JPGDSC_0381.JPG
Pine Tar Kush day 45....they might be done day 49....wow 50% stretch and thats it. Can fit it anywhere.
#1 This one is LEMON...earthy pine
DSC_0393.JPGDSC_0391.JPG
#2 This one is now PINE lemon
DSC_0387.JPGDSC_0387.JPG
And day 56 Sangria Cookies (Tut blew his load all over her) seedy but i will make rosin out of it (squish out seeds, smoke a bud and squish the rest).

Attachments

golgotha

Really Active Member
Sangria Cookies chopped at day 56. Ambers showed up and the aroma is so nice i want the rosin. ASAP.

Fantastic aromas but they are different. One is Grapes/wine tip cigar and the other is more like a fuel aroma but thats not it...more of that and a little less fruit than #2 But still fruity.
#1DSC_0414.JPGDSC_0412.JPGDSC_0408.JPG
DSC_0405.JPGDSC_0407.JPG
Seeded by a Tutankamun that got away from me (LoSt in BlOOm!)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sangria Cookies chopped at day 56. Ambers showed up and the aroma is so nice i want the rosin. ASAP.

Fantastic aromas but they are different. One is Grapes/wine tip cigar and the other is more like a fuel aroma but thats not it...more of that and a little less fruit than #2 But still fruity.
#1View attachment 84390View attachment 84391View attachment 84392
View attachment 84394View attachment 84393
Seeded by a Tutankamun that got away from me (LoSt in BlOOm!)
The dry-sift from that was terp-filled - melted like sugar on the bowl and tasted like a fruit roll-up

the rosin should be supreme.

golgotha

Really Active Member
I went back through some of the black packs....i added some veg space and stopped being all hurry up about stuff. I dont care if it takes 3 months to veg...it takes what it takes.

Full jars help.

One of my favorite all time of the original Heisenbeans IS adub.

25 litre planter (6.7 US gallons) vegged quite a while waiting for bloom space...and now its there.
DSC_0358 (1).JPG
Freak Genetics Blackberry Sugarcane. What you probably don't know is the blackberry came from JOTI from my stash :D Holy shit sooner or later all 10 fingers will be all over the grow scene.
5 gallons of living soil fed with Gaia Green and teas, I have no idea how long i veg i stopped giving a shit...they bloom when they look right.
IMG_3795.JPGIMG_3794.JPG
Heathen INC Godbuds..... 7 of 8 females...a 1 in 128 chance (.7%) I shifted most things to 3 gallons plus planters...and i dont like 3s. I like 5s and 7s...10s are nice too.
DSC_0356 (1).JPG
Vegging NEXT in 7s and 10s...getting bigger. Exotix Miami HEAT and Purple City Genetics Durb Gushers
IMG_3798.JPG